`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How random is this?

How random is this?
The Rams vs the Bengals. There could not be a more random pairing of any two teams to play in the Super Bowl except Texans/Eagles.

It feels to me almost like the outcome is predetermined/jinxed because of Stafford FINALLY getting to play in a Super Bowl. But we'll see.

The 49ers really shot themselves in the foot. It all started when that one guy dropped that interception.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: How random is this?
Didn't watch the game...sneaked peeked when it was 17-7...sad they couldn't close it out, but they REALLY had a excellent run in the playoff. Overachieved in my eyes.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

The league has to be happy - either they finally get people in LA to pay attention to the home team or they get a new big marketable star in Burrow.

I want both these teams to win lol. I have a slight edge towards the Rams because it'd be fun to see Matt Stafford and Aaron Donald get Super Bowl rings, plus Leonard Floyd (former Bears 1st rounder) getting some hardware too. But I wouldn't be sad if the young exciting Bengals managed to snag their first championship for Cincinnati either. It'll be a gauntlet for them to make it back, the AFC looks like they'll be great for many years to come.

I'd definitely want to see Cincinatti win - even if I didn't want LA to lose.

The fact that I own an 1 of 1 Burrow autographed printing plate that I pulled last year might have something to do with that