Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
winter card hiatus

RE: winter card hiatus
(01-21-2022, 07:49 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: cough Matt Barkley cough

(Not making fun of your actual cough, I promise)
RJ runnin' around like I haven't already made them lol!

Sweet looking customs!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(01-22-2022, 02:38 PM)jplarson Wrote: RJ runnin' around like I haven't already made them lol!

Holy crap those are awesome!!!

Thanks guys! Also my 5 day isolation is over and now it's on to 5 day of mask wearing while in public. After that, I'll be good to go and not feel weird about sending packages out. I know it won't spread through the mail, still just feels icky all the same.

Glad your on the up and up. I am just now getting back to normal. Glad I didn't suffer from loss of taste or smell.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Glad you're doing better JP! I got Covid in October, and it took 6 weeks to start feeling better. Then had the "long-covid" memory issues and fatigue. It's just the last couple weeks where I feel mostly normal...can't tell what's Lyme Disease and what might be after affects of Covid lol. It was sooooo much fun! I get the reluctance to ship stuff. Regardless of one's opinion on the Virus and what should or shouldn't be done about it, the constant propaganda fear blitz we are bombarded with everywhere still seeps in lol.

Get well soon!