`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)
(03-06-2024, 07:46 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Agreed, definitely quitting while ahead.
You probably got the only good blaster in the entire case - maybe two cases - the Nacua alone likely more than pays for it so everything else was a bonus

That was a great box for sure!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

yeah, they must have been out to lunch when it was packaged or something. I am one and done with R&S.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I'm not gonna fight the DBN for 2023 football cards when the 2024 draft is next month.

I bought the Stroud "Draft Day" insert with Goodell for like $8 shipped ... I'm a sucker for draft day stuff.

If I run into a couple of blasters or jumbos I will grab them, but they won't be destination acquisitions, LOL

2024 Sage Low Series has already been out for a couple of months

They'll probably have High Series out soon

I'm surprised Leaf Draft hasn't shown up - but then Leaf's new owners seem to not care as much about bread and butter things like that (they're too busy making digital cards)

(03-07-2024, 05:50 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: 2024 Sage Low Series has already been out for a couple of months

They'll probably have High Series out soon

I'm surprised Leaf Draft hasn't shown up - but then Leaf's new owners seem to not care as much about bread and butter things like that (they're too busy making digital cards)
Still waiting for Beckett to price 2023 Leaf Draft.  And 2022 Sage Artistry.  And 2023 Sage Artistry.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Rookies and Stars Blasters and Value Packs are now available online

https://www.target.com/p/2023-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

https://www.target.com/p/2023-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

(03-07-2024, 09:38 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Still waiting for Beckett to price 2023 Leaf Draft.  And 2022 Sage Artistry.  And 2023 Sage Artistry.
Beckett gonna Beckett

Or not gonna Beckett

I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I stopped by a Wal-Mart here and got a real flashback to the pre-Great New Collectors Bubble - discounted football blasters - 2022 Select Draft Picks and 2023 Chronicles Draft Picks - also a ton of Topps Heritage blasters discounted as well

(03-14-2024, 04:59 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I stopped by a Wal-Mart here and got a real flashback to the pre-Great New Collectors Bubble - discounted football blasters - 2022 Select Draft Picks and 2023 Chronicles Draft Picks - also a ton of Topps Heritage blasters discounted as well
I got 2 of 2022 Select Draft Picks - they annoyed me since the regular Field Level in both boxes was the same - RJ probably would have liked them - highlights were a Barry Sanders Gold Etch, Michigan Select Company led by Alden Hutchison base and silver, Peyton Manning Field Level Dragonscale (I think), and Breece Hall base.  Select Draft Picks blasters don't seem like a great thing to buy - if for some reason you want Select Draft Picks, hobby boxes are the way to go

I also got two of the Chronicles Draft Picks - had an autograph - 2022 Prizm "Update" Kaleb Eleby a quarterback from Western Michigan (I think, some directional Michigan anyway) who is currently with the Edmonton Elks in the CFL.  Looking at the Edmonton Elks roster reminds me that even with the UFL, the CFL is still a great "where are they now" especially if you buy Sage products - I always laugh at the checklists for the Upper Deck CFL sets at how many players I already have autographs of thanks to Sage and Leaf products.  Had multiple Bryce Young and CJ Stroud - Xavier Hutchison Pinnacle was also a highlight for me.  Overall, I like the blasters of Chronicles Draft Picks at $15 much better than at $25.  

Of course, the CFL quarterback is yet another quarterback who Panini somehow thought was more worthy of making cards of in 2022 than Brock Purdy.