`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers and Favre, the saga continues

RE: Rodgers and Favre, the saga continues
(05-02-2021, 11:10 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would take him back in a heartbeat to replace Cousins because I want to be entertained.
Well, the Vikings drafted Kellen Mond, so maybe you'll have some entertainment without Teddy B.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(05-03-2021, 04:15 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Well, the Vikings drafted Kellen Mond, so maybe you'll have some entertainment without Teddy B.
Maybe.  I have not sern Mond play.

(05-03-2021, 04:24 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Maybe.  I have not sern Mond play.
I've hardly seen him play, if at all. Does Cousins have the starting job locked up, do you know, or do they expect Kellen to compete with him?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(05-03-2021, 04:32 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I've hardly seen him play, if at all. Does Cousins have the starting job locked up, do you know, or do they expect Kellen to compete with him?
Without reading too much, I understand the plan is to play Cousins with all his pay unless he gets injured, which is very possible when standing still in the pocket.

(05-03-2021, 05:30 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Without reading too much, I understand the plan is to play Cousins with all his pay unless he gets injured, which is very possible when standing still in the pocket.
Ah, the consequences of a pocket passer without a great o-line. I saw it first-hand with Kyle Allen and Teddy B (they would run, but I don't think it was their first option).
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers