`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Experienced Traders Not Leaving Feedback

RE: Experienced Traders Not Leaving Feedback
(04-28-2021, 08:08 AM)jbissell Wrote: I agree with Bonds20001. The vast majority on here leave feedback quickly. This is a rather small, but extremely good group of people who are trustworthy.
++1

(04-28-2021, 08:08 AM)jbissell Wrote: I agree with Bonds20001. The vast majority on here leave feedback quickly. This is a rather small, but extremely good group of people who are trustworthy.
+++1
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Alrighty then, thanks all. Have to figure out how this Organizer thing works. It's free, right?

(04-28-2021, 06:18 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: Alrighty then, thanks all. Have to figure out how this Organizer thing works. It's free, right?
I think its included with your OPG subscription.

Org is free for the 1st 500 cards - then you need a subscription.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Yup not free. OPG is too rich for my blood. I like the book/printed pricing anyway. Don't really need monthly updates. Getting back in now after lengthy absence and just want to see a one point in time (2021) pricing. (And to get organized)

Probably cheaper and less hassle to use ebay. Both to sell my unwanted cards and then to use those proceeds to buy cards I want. Shipping kind of kills the deal for the low value deals I want to make, and I can't know for sure without Organize. It seems impossible to trade here without Organize, so I may be out of luck unfortunately.

And after today I have more cards I want to sell-trade (R. Alomar)