Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF 2015 Topps Chrome Byron Buxton RC

LTTF 2015 Topps Chrome Byron Buxton RC
Hello.
The title says it all. If anyone has this card, and is interested in trading it, let me know. Perhaps we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

RE: LTTF 2015 Topps Chrome Byron Buxton RC
Do you remember when this card was listed at $100?

(04-11-2021, 04:35 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Do you remember when this card was listed at $100?
I actually do not remember that. 2015 was about the time I started collecting again. 

I do remember, in one of the very few times Ive ever bought a card, buying a 2013 Bowman Sterling Buxton autograph for $90.00. It was kind of painful watching it gradually fall  to the teens in dollars. 

I have a feeling its going to go back up, and maybe quite a bit. 

What's astounding to me is that (I think) his strikeout rate is nearly zero right now. Small sample size obviously, but normally, he had big issues with strikeouts. Something seems to have clicked.

Since Joe Mauer retired, he's become my favorite ball player, so I have high hopes.

I bought that card on COMC for $60 back in 2016. Then I got the TC Blue Refractor auto for $40 in 2018. At least that card is worth it.

Since his RC is supposed to be a short print, it should creep up in value with Byron's hot start.

Completely agree with that!

Just search it in my online collection and it says I have it. I don't ever remember having it so I'm gonna have to search for it first.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(04-12-2021, 09:01 PM)benner73 Wrote: Just search it in my online collection and it says I have it.  I don't ever remember having it so I'm gonna have to search for it first.
The Buxtons I saw in your collection arent the ones Im looking for. I saw the 2015 Chrome Update Rookie Debut card, but Im looking for the short printed 2015 Topps Chrome card. Thanks for responding though.