`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me luck!

RE: Wish me luck!
jplarson Wrote:The end of this story is that Panini shipped me a 2020 Donruss Green parallel Rookie Phenoms jersey card.  Probably broken even in terms of the cost it was to ship all the material they wanted back but it's not like they are handing out Burrows and Mahomes for every sob story out there.  I appreciate them getting back to me and gave me confidence in opening another ticket on a factory damaged card from 2020 Donruss:

I'm curious to see if I'll get a new Ertz Stat Line back or something else.
Who did you get?

rjcj2017 Wrote:Who did you get?
Not sure, Panini accepted the return this morning.  The missing hit took about a month to process, I imagine this will be similar and I'll see something pop up in the mail early December.  They didn't mention what the missing hit replacement was.  

Actually when I requested the redemption replacement for Benny Snell about 2 months ago all I said was I'm a Bears fan.  They did a good job matching up Snell with Montgomery but I didn't know what the replacement was there either.  I think it's only for higher dollar items do you get to be a bit more choosy.

jplarson Wrote:Not sure, Panini accepted the return this morning.  The missing hit took about a month to process, I imagine this will be similar and I'll see something pop up in the mail early December.  They didn't mention what the missing hit replacement was.  

Actually when I requested the redemption replacement for Benny Snell about 2 months ago all I said was I'm a Bears fan.  They did a good job matching up Snell with Montgomery but I didn't know what the replacement was there either.  I think it's only for higher dollar items do you get to be a bit more choosy.
Keep us posted, fella!