Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wish me luck!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought a Donruss hanger box (88 card jobber, guaranteed 1 mem or magnet card).  Unfortunately, no hit in the box.  I opened a ticket with Panini and went through the steps to provide:

1.  a copy of the attached packing slip
2.  a brief letter of explanation
3.  a copy of the original purchase receipt
4.  write ticket # on the outside of the packaging
5.  box top with quality assurance number stamp
6.  all sent to Panini America Replacements in Irving Texas

If I'm able to get resolution I may write a blog post outlining the specifics on how to do this.  It's a similar process to replace damaged cards too.
Omg...panini for the...well, win? Best of luck!
So you didn't even get the magnet card?
dogger99 Wrote:So you didn't even get the magnet card?
Negative.  I don't even know how I'm supposed to keep my Joe Burrow auto 1/1 stuck to my fridge now....
jplarson Wrote:Negative.  I don't even know how I'm supposed to keep my Joe Burrow auto 1/1 stuck to my fridge now....
lol.  The 88 card is the blaster correct?  Not the hanger?  I am going to have to youtube some retail breaks to see what the magnets look like.  Not that I want to collect them as a set.  But would maybe get the ones for my PC players as long as they fit in a binder.
Check your box. See below video of 2 box break. The second box had a magnet that was not in a pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdo4q8DL7tY

Going to watch a couple more and see if this is the norm.
I opened a quality service claim after I got a hobby box of Contenders that was missing an autograph - and not only was it missing an autograph, it was missing the on card RPS autograph.

I opened a claim and sent in the material (the box, receipt, and the claim).

I was able to get a replacement - a base Andy Isabella RPS autograph - and before you grown too much about the quality of the replacement (my initial reaction was "at least its better than nothing"), check the Contenders SP list (its SSP/50). Note that if they do give you a replacement, it took about a month after they issued it.
Update: I received an email today that my submission was received.

Dear JP

Your Quality Assurance request #12345 has been received

You'll receive further update on Replacement shortly

View Ticket

Thanks,
Panini America Customer Support

Please do not respond to this email for this is an automated message.

If you have questions about your request, you can email us at cs@paniniamerica.net
They're usually pretty good about damaged or missing content, for all the grief I give them about everything else.
The end of this story is that Panini shipped me a 2020 Donruss Green parallel Rookie Phenoms jersey card. Probably broken even in terms of the cost it was to ship all the material they wanted back but it's not like they are handing out Burrows and Mahomes for every sob story out there. I appreciate them getting back to me and gave me confidence in opening another ticket on a factory damaged card from 2020 Donruss:

I'm curious to see if I'll get a new Ertz Stat Line back or something else.
Pages: 1 2