`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Tebow RC Pointing Topps Chrome C100 Variation

RE: Tim Tebow RC Pointing Topps Chrome C100 Variation
jplarson Wrote:It's against forum rules to post links to your own auction.  Section 12.g - https://www.beckett.com/tos.  I'm sure you'll get some views for commercializing a Bible verse.  Might be hard to prove its divinity though.
Thanks for that - I was unaware of that rule. Well its worth a shot - It's kind of hard to prove any divinity though isn't it?

The funny thing is, for as much crap as people gave him about his throwing motion, personal faith and everything else, the guy was a winner and did take his team to the playoffs.

And he did throw almost twice as many TDs as INTs.

rjcj2017 Wrote:The funny thing is, for as much crap as people gave him about his throwing motion, personal faith and everything else, the guy was a winner and did take his team to the playoffs.

And he did throw almost twice as many TDs as INTs.
But he got blackballed. It's too bad. I've said it before, I would've liked a team to try and build a team around him lol. Great defense, a run first, second, and third offense, and see what happened. That guy willed a few victories. I would've loved the challenge to be a part of that. But the NFL hadn't really come to believe in running with your QB yet. He was 2 years too early.

savagenate Wrote:But he got blackballed. It's too bad. I've said it before, I would've liked a team to try and build a team around him lol. Great defense, a run first, second, and third offense, and see what happened. That guy willed a few victories. I would've loved the challenge to be a part of that. But the NFL hadn't really come to believe in running with your QB yet. He was 2 years too early.
I read somewhere how during the holidays a couple years back he was at WalMart and paid for everyone's layaway gifts that were standing in line that day.

I root for people like that.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I read somewhere how during the holidays a couple years back he was at WalMart and paid for everyone's layaway gifts that were standing in line that day.

I root for people like that.
He's a good hearted dude. He and his wife are doing a lot to try and end sex-trafficking of kids right now.

savagenate Wrote:He's a good hearted dude. He and his wife are doing a lot to try and end sex-trafficking of kids right now.
He's just one of those guys that tries to be great at everything he does, and if it doesn't work out he tries something else.

I admire that.