`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
UPDATE: You Can't Always Get What You Want ...

RE: UPDATE: You Can't Always Get What You Want ...
magneto2 Wrote:Nice stuff RJ.  I have a Pink Refractor from Chrome of him and the Stadium Club auto!  I pulled it about a couple weeks ago and knew it was decent.
Very nice! It's a pretty unique card with the smiley auto and the old school road uniform.

It's rapidly becoming one of my favorite cards.

Sell!!!! Sell!!!! Sell!!!!

Make you 1000.00 now....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

elberson Wrote:Sell!!!! Sell!!!! Sell!!!!

Make you 1000.00 now....Smile
Nope, don't trust Doosh Bay in the slightest with their "hey, Doosh bags, here's how to keep your card and demand a full refund too" return policy.

I have never even heard of this guy. Guess I'm going to have to go through my box of 2020 RCs (RCs, rookie inserts, rookie parallels). Every time I would find something to bust, I'd just pull the stars out and throw the commons into another box and RCs into yet another box. So I'm going to have to go through my stuff to see if I have anything of him.

I went through my rookies box. And I only found 4 of the guy (2 Bowman and 2 Diamond Kings). OH well. 

I did find the following:
7x Bichette, 
8x May,
11x Lewis,
5x Alvarez.

Also found many others like Lux, Luzardo, etc from 2020. I also found several Vlad and Tatis and a couple each of Alonso and Jimenez from 2019. None of the big names from 2018 though. Boo!

crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:I went through my rookies box. And I only found 4 of the guy (2 Bowman and 2 Diamond Kings). OH well. 

I did find the following:
7x Bichette, 
8x May,
11x Lewis,
5x Alvarez.

Also found many others like Lux, Luzardo, etc from 2020. I also found several Vlad and Tatis and a couple each of Alonso and Jimenez from 2019. None of the big names from 2018 though. Boo!
Cspen is looking for a Arozarena RC, you might be able to trade your dupes to him.

Nice man... I found my share this past week check out the org
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

rad_1205 Wrote:Nice man... I found my share this past week check out the org
Nice! That was a sick HR yesterday, soooooo glad to see the Astros get bounced.

Here's what I found in my rookies box. As I said, whenever I bust packs, all RCs go into a box, inserts, refractors and parallels, SPs, etc go into another and my Rangers go into a 3rd. It's nice to go through the rookies box at the end of the year and find some nice stuff (even a couple of Robert RCs now that they've cooled way off).

(6x) Arozarena
[Image: MYloFhY.jpg?1]

(2x) Robert
[Image: s4Uui9M.jpg?1]

(13x) Lewis
[Image: Jg0oI5N.jpg?1]

[Image: WpeAUO5.jpg?1]

(10x) May
[Image: 22ANB78.jpg?1]

(9x) Bichette
[Image: iji6Tg8.jpg?1]

(7x) Yordan
[Image: PnyzRll.jpg?1]

HELLO!!! Those are GORGEOUS, I figured you'd be able to whip out some impressive cards of his, but DAMN RJ! Cheers Bro!!
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."