`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 RC question

2020 RC question
Don't dabble in Football much anymore since Topps lost their license. But there are several guys in this years draft that I would like to pick up.

What release do you usually see the first RC's in their NFL uniforms?

RE: 2020 RC question
Last year it was Prestige and Elite both coming out in late June.

(04-26-2020, 04:30 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Don't dabble in Football much anymore since Topps lost their license. But there are several guys in this years draft that I would like to pick up.

What release do you usually see the first RC's in their NFL uniforms?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Generally they'll take whatever "skill positions" that are drafted from most of the teams. After the season the players that blew up surprisingly make it into the post season products.

Of course you could always go all in on pre draft college products.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Prestige and Elite usually have some guys in pro-unis. After that....maybe Score/Prizm/Optic. Can't remember the order.

Given that there probably isn't going to be an RPS, it might be a while.

Score has been college uniform, college teams.

Donruss is another fairly early pro-uniform product.

Usually the summer releases have pro uniforms that are photoshopped on because these guys haven't even reported to camp yet.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.