`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Decent Break of Prizm Draft Football

Decent Break of Prizm Draft Football
Before the retail sharks gobbled them all up this morning, I was able to grab three blasters and a jumbo 3-pack of Prizm Draft from Walmart.

I did pretty well ... an auto in each blaster, plus Prizms of Tua, Jeudy, Okudah, Kinlaw and Simmons.

I also pulled a Burrow base, which I was happy with, because you only get about 6-8 "rookie cards" per box and there are 70 listed in the set.

The one player I didn't pull that I wanted was Chase Young, so if anyone else has busted this stuff and can part with one, PM me.

Thanks!

RJ

RE: Decent Break of Prizm Draft Football
Are the blasters still guaranteeing an autograph per blaster?

What were the autographs?

(04-10-2020, 02:34 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Are the blasters still guaranteeing an autograph per blaster?

What were the autographs?
That was the funny thing ... I didn't see anywhere on the packaging where it said one per blaster, but that's what I pulled.

The autos were:

158 Kristian Fulton - LSU Tigers (numbered to 20)
190 Alohi Gilman - Notre Dame Fighting Irish
218 Jordan Elliott - Missouri Tigers

So I assume they are one per blaster. From what I've read, Fulton is the only one that might be a first round pick, late teens/early twenties.

I always have to wait until after the draft to make sure none of them are drafted by the Lions, 49ers or Raiders before I trade them, LOL

I got an Alohi Gilman autograph out of Leaf.

And I didn't get anything numbered below /99 in a hobby box of Prizm Draft Picks - or a base card of any of the top quarterbacks - which will be likely be all I get out of that products.

(04-13-2020, 08:15 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I got an Alohi Gilman autograph out of Leaf.

And I didn't get anything numbered below /99 in a hobby box of Prizm Draft Picks - or a base card of any of the top quarterbacks - which will be likely be all I get out of that products.
Wow, that's bizarre - sorry about the rough collation.

I double checked my Gilam auto and it's numbered 011/XXX ... his jersey number, which was cool.

Also, I went to a different Walmart yesterday morning (I'll put it in the breaks thread) and grabbed two blasters ... then pulled the Chase Young silver prizm and base card in the first pack of the first box!

I also pulled a Burrow purple prizm in the same blaster and a Herbert silver prizm in the other blaster, so I think I'm done with this product.

The second blaster had a fair amount of dupes from my first break a couple of days prior, so that was disappointing.

I'm still on the lookout for Jonathan Taylor, Jordan Love and Michael Pittman Jr., but they are all in Leaf and I probably would pull them all in one blaster, so I'll probably wait for that.

I can't justify more Prizm blasters (and their 21.98 price tag) after pulling the main guys I was looking for.

It sounds like they offer relatively decent value for the price (although at that price, a guaranteed autograph would be nice) - the hobby boxes have an MSRP of $150 - for that price, you'd think they would include something numbered to double digits. But the lowest numbered card in my box was numbered to 149!

(04-13-2020, 01:03 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: It sounds like they offer relatively decent value for the price (although at that price, a guaranteed autograph would be nice) - the hobby boxes have an MSRP of $150 - for that price, you'd think they would include something numbered to double digits. But the lowest numbered card in my box was numbered to 149!
I did get two more autos, and these boxes were from a different store, so I'm willing to assume they are one per.

This time my autos were Tyler Huntley (Utah QB) and Davon Hamilton (Ohio State DL) ... I swore it was Chase Young when I first pulled it, LOL.