`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: The Cheaters should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trade back
100.00%
4 100.00%
Draft Chin
0%
0 0%
Draft other (who?)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #23 the Cheaters should...

At #23 the Cheaters should...
So, they let cheater #2 walk out the door. Cheater in chief now has to figure out new ways to cheat. I think it most likely they draft a few refs in this draft. You can never have to many!

Ok, I'll stop bashing the patriots...for now. They are still my most hated team, but I will try to be impartial and help them get better...just saying those words I'm waiting for lightning to strike!

First, I don't see them drafting a QB here. I think they either stay and pick, or move back. I'm trying to think of likely targets here. I don't think they draft a WR. They traditionally don't, broke the mold last year, and were disappointed with N'Keal Harry in year one. I think it most likely that they will try to trade back to later in the first round. If a major talent at WR were to fall here, or LB, I could see a couple teams willing to trade up. Ravens, Packers, and Chiefs could all be interested. If the Patriots stay put, I say they pick S Jeremy Chin. He could play a few different positions, and be great at ST as well. Seems like a Patriot pick. I see them targeting a few guys later...one of the C/G, Espenesa, Uche, Jacob Eason, and a TE.

RE: At #23 the Cheaters should...
I'm praying for Patrick Queen or Yetur Gross-Matos
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(04-08-2020, 09:54 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: I'm praying for Patrick Queen or Yetur Gross-Matos
I think Queen will be long gone, but Gross-Matos could be there. I forgot about him! He might be able to fill that Jamie Collins type role.

I picked trade back, because its New England and they love to hoard draft picks