`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #21, the Eagles should...

At #21, the Eagles should...
The Eagles are interesting. They have a lot of positions that could be upgraded. The defensive backfield definitely needs help. But so could their WR corps. There could be a CB here that interests them, but there are also a few WRs that could be here. I don't think we've had Ruggs get drafted yet. They could also use some OL line help. This deep in the draft it's hard to know which guys will be here at this point. I don't see any OL worthy of this pick. They could try a CB or S, though it might be a little rich here. I think Ruggs would be a no brainer here if he's still available. Jefferson could be an option as well. What do you guys think?

RE: At #21, the Eagles should...
Eagles under Howie Rosenman tend to draft for future need rather than current need- as such, I expect a speedy wide receiver to be the most likely pick

I don't think Ruggs will make it this far.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(04-05-2020, 09:39 AM)savagenate Wrote: They have a lot of positions that could be upgraded... But so could their WR corps.
They have ALL the wide receiver they need in Alshon Jeffery. They need to be drafting a QB who knows how to use him at his elite HoF level that he can perform at. In Chicago Cutler criminally underused him, I watched several times dude was wide open only for Cutler to check down to Forte. In Philly Wentz doesn't realize who can butter his bread like none other. Cutler/Wentz are from the school of safe passing even if it means throwing 5 yards on 3rd and 8. McCown in 2013 and Foles in 2018 made hay throwing to Alshon cause their brains weren't infected with the desire for a 100% completion percentage.

tl: dr - Topps Finest is the best set ever released.

(04-08-2020, 09:25 AM)jplarson Wrote: They have ALL the wide receiver they need in Alshon Jeffery. They need to be drafting a QB who knows how to use him at his elite HoF level that he can perform at. In Chicago Cutler criminally underused him, I watched several times dude was wide open only for Cutler to check down to Forte. In Philly Wentz doesn't realize who can butter his bread like none other. Cutler/Wentz are from the school of safe passing even if it means throwing 5 yards on 3rd and 8. McCown in 2013 and Foles in 2018 made hay throwing to Alshon cause their brains weren't infected with the desire for a 100% completion percentage.

tl: dr - Topps Finest is the best set ever released.
Wow, strong words lol

Meh, Jeffrey is okay.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50