`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: '96-'98 Metal Universe Cards

Wanted: '96-'98 Metal Universe Cards
I am Looking for ALL '96 '97 '98 Metal Universe Basketball Cards. Any player & condition is OK.

I Have ~30 Metal Universe Baseball cards to trade for Basketball ones.
I Have a collection of cards of value in football and baseball, from the late 60s, 80s, 90s, early 20s. I will also trade them.

Thank you,
Robert

RE: Wanted: '96-'98 Metal Universe Cards
I just went to check out what you had for trade and the cards are not uploaded into your org.
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

(04-07-2020, 05:13 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: I just went to check out what you had for trade and the cards are not uploaded into your org.
Fixed, thank you. I also have the other collections of football/baseball, of value, not just the metals.

(04-07-2020, 05:28 PM)robweisssays@gmail.co Wrote: Fixed, thank you. I also have the other collections of football/baseball, of value, not just the metals.
You don't have anything listed for trade.

Still nothing marked for trade and I can't see your org. Thanks.

Let me know if any of these are worth anything, please post pics of which you would trade, if you are interested in any.
I will reply faster this time if you are interested.

Make one trade with me, and I will open the door to my entire collection if it goes well. I have never traded yet.

I am mainly interested in the metals, but if you have some similar basketball 1 for 1s for my HoF collection I just posted, I would be interested in maybe 5-10 to swap. Only big name, shiny cards like mine. I do not know cross values between sports...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You didnt mark these for trade. They have to be marked in beckett

(04-09-2020, 07:43 PM)robweisssays@gmail.co Wrote: Let me know if any of these are worth anything, please post pics of which you would trade, if you are interested in any.
I will reply faster this time if you are interested.

Make one trade with me, and I will open the door to my entire collection if it goes well. I have never traded yet.

I am mainly interested in the metals, but if you have some similar basketball 1 for 1s for my HoF collection I just posted, I would be interested in maybe 5-10 to swap. Only big name, shiny cards like mine. I do not know cross values between sports...
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I have a few 96, 97, 98 Metals that I am willing to trade. I only have a few listed here but I will continue to add in the next day or two.