`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Colts should
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft a WR
75.00%
3 75.00%
Trade back
25.00%
1 25.00%
Draft Best Defensive Player available
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #13 the Colts should...

At #13 the Colts should...
I figured it was fitting to do #13 on the 13th. What will the Colts do? They are in win now mode, so I think that narrows the options. There's a chance the QBs are all gone that would fit this pick. At least one WR will be gone. WR would definitely be in play here. Maybe DT, but Brown and Kinslaw are probably gone. But I really thing this could be a trade down spot first. I think the Colts could use an immediate impact player, at any position really. Trading down they could still be in position to land a good WR, or edge guy, or even CB. I think they are ok at safety.

So, here are some realistic options for them I think.

1. Draft the best WR available
2. Trade back
3. Take the best Defensive player available (probably a CB or S like Henderson or McKinley)

RE: At #13 the Colts should...
I think they go best receiver available, most likely Lamb. Although if one of the QBs slipped to around 10, wouldn't be surprised to see them inquire about moving up a few spots to shorten the Brissett bridge.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

If I were them I would be aggressive and trade up for a QB.

I like Brissett, but I'm wondering if he isn't more suited for "best backup QB in the NFL."

Hot take draft prediction, you heard it here first ... Colts jump to 2 to take Tua!

Everyone's fine with him sitting behind Brissett for a year.

Going to have to redo this pick...traded to the 49ers for DL lol

And they'll sign Rivers to a 1-year contract tomorrow! I still say they go for a WR with their first pick in the draft.

(03-17-2020, 10:03 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: And they'll sign Rivers to a 1-year contract tomorrow! I still say they go for a WR with their first pick in the draft.
I agree with you!