`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CheckList Excel Files

CheckList Excel Files
Pretty new to the card collecting hobby and wondering if you guys make your own excel spread sheets to easily track your cards, determine % of hit rates, cost per cards, etc, or do you use someone's program? I know Beckett and other sites have text based checklists and I use that info to make my excel sheets, but I am wondering if there is an easier way.

Cheers,

Note: Please Don't flame me if this info has been asked before or is available on the forum already. I looked quickly, and didn't find it, if it is and you can help, just nicely point me in the direction.

Thanks.

RE: CheckList Excel Files
I have never really used an excel sheet for cards but I know a lot of ppl do. I have a sub on Beckett and just use that to track the pricing and what not. Welcome to the Forum.

Lots of people use Excel. Another option is to use the checklists onsite here you can download and convert to PDF . You can also use organize here but that is not without it's history of troubles. If you are a specific player collector check some of the groups on social media as there are lots of people who can help fill in the blanks (I am a Bonds guy and Beckett does not list many of the more obscure cards) Best of luck and welcome

I use Excel to keep an inventory of my PC..by year with running totals of cards and amounts of $$. I get the data from Beckett..but find it cumbersome to cut a paste that data..hard to reformat the data...so I add a little at a time..
So I write my own data in the spreadsheet with formulas.
My PC is Giants so i have cards from 1958-2020 and need a database to show my haves easier than trying to print the Beckett data.

I am sure there is a way to directly copy the ORG or OPG into a Excel sheet, but I have not mastered that technique yet..

thanks Guys, thats what I figured.

This is a pretty solid site for checklists too - https://www.tradingcarddb.com/

I use Excel just to track my PCs.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

I have noticed that this website usually has Excel checklists for most newer sets. I typically just google "gogts 'set name' checklist" and it usually pops up. The link below will send you to the 2019 Series 2 checklist.

https://gogts.net/2019-topps-series-2-ba...checklist/
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

(03-03-2020, 03:59 PM)jplarson Wrote: This is a pretty solid site for checklists too - https://www.tradingcarddb.com/
Agreed. I use it myself and find it much easier to read then Beckett Organize.

Website is now being changed to tcdb.com though.