`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are My CARDS??

Where Are My CARDS??
Worked on my Twins team binder this week. Left side of MY ORG shows 473 cards in Twins Collection, click on it - only 27 listed?!?

WHERE ARE THEY?

Also, no big deal if I had to re-enter, but when I go search the ones not listed, it says they are already in MY ORG, search ALL Collections - not there.

WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?
*I MUST SEND FIRST*
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

RE: Where Are My CARDS??
So I did an online break with Layton of Gold Label. The ones I put in my fold labeled Personal Collection are there. The 22 I put in 2019 Topps Gold Label SAYS there are 22 cards in there. If I open it, there's nothing. WTF

Unfortunately I believe it's a semi-recurring issue with Beckett. If you give it a day or two they should show up.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I certainly hope so, what's most concerning is that they still show as in My Org so I can't re-add them. I'll be away from my cards for a day or two (baseball tournament) so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
*I MUST SEND FIRST*
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

Yah, i noticed the same thing. I went to search a card and it did not pop up so i went in the Pricing Guide to search the card and i noticed i was unable to add it to my Org showing that it was already added.

Mine never did come back and i couldnt pin point what was missing so i deleted my org and had to start over
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I added the Gold Label a week ago when they came in the mail. They've never shown up. I got from eBay the Topps Chrome Sapphire Aaron Judge. I just added it to "Personal Collection" 3 times and it won't add. I search all collections for it and it's not there

When they reorganize the database, cards go away and return..the database is very large, so I assume it is done in sections and then finishes and gets reinserted. Have had cards gone for 3 days than reappear. Also, I have added cards found them missing until 48 hours..

Well here's what's odd. I ordered a 3 card lot of 2019 Topps Chrome Sapphire on ebay. Judge, Adams Gardner for a dollar. I added all three and only the Judge won't add. None of my 22 cards from Gold Label are there so I just deleted the folder. Recreated it and went to add the first card. It won't add.

Is this the signs of the re-organize?

Same here. I just got back into the hobby...spent hours (like 10) inputting my player collections back into organize. I went to add some last night and the folder is empty. I will not be redoing 3000 plus cards back into the system