`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Finest Online Case...

2019 Finest Online Case...
So I haven't been buying anything lately until I can sell off some of what I have to make up for what I've been spending. Plus, school/work/no time.

Last night I was doing tax law homework and was listening to Layton Sports Cards do breaks in the background. They get to 2019 Finest and it wasn't full and it was time for the break to start. I already have completed the set, but I loved the product. I'd sold several things on ebay so I figured spending 47.99 wasn't that bad, I like the product and it would get the break started. So I bought one spot.

I've never gotten the Yankees ever in an online break. Granted I've only been back for a few months, but still it's never happened. Until last night. So at this point the breaker and the guys I know in the YouTube break room were joking that my luck was that I got the Yankees, so I'd probably end up hitless. We all had a pretty great time with it.

In the 3rd or 4th box we're moving along. I'd gotten a base Chance Adams auto and a Gleyber die cut. I don't have either, so I'm good with that. We're zipping along and the next Yankees hit...Refractor Aaron Judge autograph. The only thing I could do was start laughing.

It's at the 8:20 mark. Then Brad, who is doing the breaks, said "hey btrav, didn't you request a refund before we started?" It was just unreal. Then got two more Chance Adams auto's and a 2nd Gleyber die cut. $47.99 and just boredom and helping Layton. I should have bought a lottery ticket last night as well.

https://youtu.be/7h2OdVlP1ZI

RE: 2019 Finest Online Case...
Always fun getting something in a break but even better if it's somebody you like or that others like!

RE: 2019 Finest Online Case...
Nice hit dude! That's your main man right there.