`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite 2019 Cards

Favorite 2019 Cards
Wanting to diversify after many years away. Which baseball do you folks collect the most, most enjoy opening, and have the best odds at relics and autos?

RE: Favorite 2019 Cards
Personally, I love Stadium Club. I've had decent luck on parallels and inserts, but the thing I like the most about the set every year is the quality of the photography - it simply can't be beat.
Kepler

i like bowman platinum
collecting Nolan Ryan, Jose Altuve,Rickey Henderson, Mike Trout,Ozzie Albies

Bowman Chrome or Draft for chance of hitting it big, Topps Gold Label for uniqueness, Museum Collection for style, and Panini Prizm for the shine!

I'd say Topps Update. In the past they have had some of the best rookie cards.

Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, and Topps Update for a chance at the hot rookies and prospects.

So my local card shop only had Stadium Club and Prizm. Since I'd already bought a Prizm I went with Stadium Club and also a box of Topps Finest. I'll post the hits in a break thread

(07-11-2019, 08:27 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Personally, I love Stadium Club. I've had decent luck on parallels and inserts, but the thing I like the most about the set every year is the quality of the photography - it simply can't be beat.
I have to agree the cards are absolutely stunning. You nailed it...the photography is insanely good and way different than most cards. I really like these.

(07-11-2019, 11:24 PM)btrav13 Wrote: I have to agree the cards are absolutely stunning. You nailed it...the photography is insanely good and way different than most cards. I really like these.
Glad you like them, too! Hoping to get to my LCS next weekend to get my annual hobby box. For now it's been the random blaster to get me through.
Kepler

(07-12-2019, 10:51 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Glad you like them, too! Hoping to get to my LCS next weekend to get my annual hobby box. For now it's been the random blaster to get me through.
Post the results! The serialized Justice on card auto mad the whole box worth it. Not to mention all the inserts and parallels