`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Gordon Card Question

RE: Jeff Gordon Card Question
Thanks Adam. I appreciate all the help. You have went well out of your way for me for sure on things..
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

(12-04-2018, 10:14 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: Thanks Adam. I appreciate all the help. You have went well out of your way for me for sure on things..
Unfortunately, my two contacts with more knowledge about NASCAR cards than myself couldn't place this card either. But that's a big plus for you b/c it means that card is really rare! If nickjf03 would log in sometime soon, he might can place it. If he can't give any info either, that is a REALLY RARE card! I'll keep trying to find info about it, but it may be a long time before anything turns up. Definitely hold on to that card!!! That could easily be a triple-digit valued card.

Well that is good news.. Ya the guy I bought it from said it was mailed to his address from Action when he was a club member..He wasn't 100% but that's what he said he recalled from aquiring the card years ago and has had it until I purchased it. He couldn't find it on Beckett either..So I would guess members probably got random drivers sent to there addresses. one each for each member of the club. So should be a good rare card..
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

(12-05-2018, 09:21 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: Well that is good news.. Ya the guy I bought it from said it was mailed to his address from Action when he was a club member..He wasn't 100% but that's what he said he recalled from aquiring the card years ago and has had it until I purchased it. He couldn't find it on Beckett either..So I would guess members probably got random drivers sent to there addresses. one each for each member of the club. So should be a good rare card..
Yeah, I've never seen that card or even one like it. I do have the card pictured on the back though.

I just checked a friend's website. He has a monstrous Earnhardt collection and there is no similar card in his checklist.

Nice card no matter what it is
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Good $17 investment. lol