`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which brands to buy?

RE: Which brands to buy?
If you're in to high dollar hits, in general go for the boxes that sell for the most.

By and large it's proportional.

Opening Day is 99 cents a pack because, well, the singles are not really worth anything.

National Treasures, however, is hundreds of dollars per pack or box or whatever because of what you can pull out of there.

Check out cardboardconnection.com, they do a great job of listing boxes by price, and they also have the checklists of all the insert sets, including autos and what not.

For the high dollar/most popular cards, they also usually include an eBay link to those listings so that you can see what they are going for.

RE: Which brands to buy?
(05-08-2018, 11:22 AM)Davinci Wrote: Ok thanks for the info. Im really in it to get hits. The rush of opening a pack and getting a rare card. I'm not really collecting because i have a team or a player i like best
Great getting the "hits" either case hits or box hits. But, beware, you are probably not going to come out ahead $ wise.

Last Christmas my boys got me a very expensive box, 1 card per box. It was a Machado auto Relic #/5...so I almost broke even for what they spent..but if I had 2 boxes, I would have gotten lesser star according to the odds.

Good luck and have fun!!!