`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Hobby Case 2018 Bowman

RE: 1 Hobby Case 2018 Bowman
(05-01-2018, 12:27 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I would have to have hit an Otani or a huge orange/red to make any money back on this
This is exactly why I call myself a collector and not a prospector. I buy what I like and open what looks good to me. If I get something good, it's a bonus, not a relief!

I enjoy breaking even losing money.

I cant bring myself to spend 2k (Now the price of hobby cases) for 12 autos...and by my break, I would maybe hit 400$ on my return.

If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I'm sitting on a jumbo case I picked up for over a grand less than they're selling for now. Really tempted to bust it but recognize that while I might cover my cost, it'd be tough to make what they're selling for.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-01-2018, 11:24 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'm sitting on a jumbo case I picked up for over a grand less than they're selling for now. Really tempted to bust it but recognize that while I might cover my cost, it'd be tough to make what they're selling for.
Sell it.

And I never say that. I always say bust because I enjoy it, but unless you hit an Otani auto...youre gonna lose money.

The worst part about all this...like I get the price increase for a good checklist...this checklist SUCKS.

Sucks!

Greene, Roberts, Pache then.....Ruiz? Kendall?

Obviously if you break it, let me know but sell it.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

(05-01-2018, 12:27 PM)iamralpho Wrote: This break is different than years past. The cases are double and in jumbos case TRIPLE the usual price with Otani and breakers.

You really gonna be happy with yourself after dropping 3K on a case and saying "Maybe in 5 years Cedric Mullins might be a 50$ card?"

This break and checklist suck. Its a joke and its getting worse.

I would have to have hit an Otani or a huge orange/red to make any money back on this
Lol Cedric Mullins was my auto in my one box, though it was an orange shimmer. Great card (orange shimmer) but maybe the worst player in the whole set.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(05-02-2018, 09:28 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: Lol Cedric Mullins was my auto in my one box, though it was an orange shimmer. Great card (orange shimmer) but maybe the worst player in the whole set.
Yeah hes a fine prospect, but when you are spending $150 a hobby box...you cant be happy with a Cedric Mullins

sorry!

Could use the aqua Judge if it's still for trade.
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

Ouch that hurt
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK