`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart Run...2 Topps Chrome X- fractor boxes and one blaster

Walmart Run...2 Topps Chrome X- fractor boxes and one blaster
So was in walmart when the guy was putting stuff on the shelf. So bought both X Fractor boxes and one blaster from the display.

X-Fractor Box 1
No Judges but a Healy autograph....not bad

X-Facter Box 2
No Judges but pulled a Phillips green ref. auto to 99...not bad

Blaster
No auto but a Judge base rc...not bad

Over all not bad! Thanks for looking

RE: Walmart Run...2 Topps Chrome X- fractor boxes and one blaster
Nice!! Those are a lot cheaper than Hobby! Congrats on the hits!

What's the difference between a chrome xfractor box and a blaster?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-05-2017, 09:19 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: What's the difference between a chrome xfractor box and a blaster?
Basically the Price the Mega Boxes with the X-Fractor packs are $34.99 compared to your standard Blaster for $19.99.

The Mega Blasters as they are being called have 10 TC Packs + 2 exclusive XFractor packs.

IMO unless you hit a Judge or Bellinger Xfractor the price difference for the value just isn't there. I'd rather take my chances with 2 regular blasters for a few dollars more.

(08-05-2017, 09:24 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Basically the Price the Mega Boxes with the X-Fractor packs are $34.99 compared to your standard Blaster for $19.99.

The Mega Blasters as they are being called have 10 TC Packs + 2 exclusive XFractor packs.
Cool! I haven't seen those yet! Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.