`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Jhonas Enroth PC

RE: My Jhonas Enroth PC
Another super rare addition added to the collection tonight!

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men lll Gold Version /10

[Image: 10-11-itg-btp-masked-men-gold-10-jhonas-enroth_orig.jpg]

There is also quite the story attached to this one, if you care to read about it on my recent blog post I've linked below:

'Golden Boy Is Finally Home'
https://creasecollector.weebly.com/blog/...nally-home

Updated the collection today with my 27th ITG Final Vault addition. In October of 2018, I lost out on a very similar card (Silver Version with a Silver Vault Stamp) after it was lost in the mail, which is never a fun time. So adding another Vault card from this set since then feels really good.

These Final Vault cards are really fun pieces to add to the collection and I'm always stoked to add more!

10-11 ITG BTP Ready, Willing and Able Black Jhonas Enroth/ Ryan Miller (15-16 Final Vault - Blue Stamp)
[Image: 10-11-itg-btp-rwaa-black-enroth-miller-i...p_orig.jpg]

Another addition today!

Every card in my collection holds some significance, even if it's just the base cards. Happy to land this one from SeReal's newest collection!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Base

[Image: 19-20-sereal-khl-season-12-base-jhonas-e...k_orig.jpg]

I hope everyone is staying safe right now!

I received a shipment today containing 3 big cards for my collection today. In light of what's going on, this package took about a month to arrive, so I'm glad it finally ended up in my mailbox this afternoon.

I hope you all enjoy my recent update:

11-12 Panini Limited Brothers In Arms Patches - Miller/Enroth 4/10
12-13 ITG Superlative Past, Present, Future Hasek/Miller/Enroth (2015 Superlative Vault - Green Stamp)
13-14 Panini Titanium Third Sweaters Memorabilia Autographs Prime 5/5

[Image: 11-12-panini-limited-brother-in-arms-pat...s_orig.jpg][Image: 12-13-past-present-future-silver-version...p_orig.jpg][Image: 13-14-panini-titanium-third-sweaters-mem...h_orig.jpg]

I didn't know that Sabres Past, Present, Future card had an appearance in 2015 Superlative Vault, as I had never seen a Superlative Vault version until this Sabres collector decided to sell off some pieces of his collection to me, so to have the opportunity to snag one was really great. Adds another avenue in my collection for sure.

I'm also glad to have landed the Miller/Enroth Brothers in Arms patch along with the 3rd Sweaters Prime /5. I've missed out on a few copies of each over the years and those additions have been a long time coming! Smile

Still looking to snag one of those sweet new 2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary BuyBack 1/1's....

Updated with my 28th ITG Final Vault addition!

Similar to my last Final Vault addition, the newest Enroth card is from the Ready, Willing and Able set that I really enjoyed at that time. This is the Silver version with the Pink Vault stamp.

[Image: 10-11-itg-rwaa-silver-enroth-miller-15-1...y_orig.jpg]

This card is number 497 for the collection. Just three of the big 5-0-0 !

Updated the collection today with another KHL card!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Script Autograph (Estimated Print Run /70)

[Image: 19-20-sereal-khl-season-12-scripts-jhona...k_orig.jpg]

As always very cool cards
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

(04-22-2020, 08:32 AM)powelldu Wrote: As always very cool cards
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words as always Smile

Updated the collection today with another Jersey Numbered addition. I don't normally share my duplicate pickups, but this time I figured why not.

12-13 Certified Fabric Of The Game Mirror Gold 1/25 - Jersey Numbered
[Image: 12-13-certified-fotg-mirror-gold-enroth-...d_orig.jpg]

This is my 11th Jersey Numbered card in my collection and 499th card in my entire collection.... 500 is right around the corner. Smile

Finally reached the 500-card milestone today with my 51st 1/1 Enroth card in my collection.... and it's a beauty!

2019-20 PCTC Solitaire Game-Used Glove Silver 1/1 Jhonas Enroth

[Image: 2019-20-pctc-solitaire-game-used-glove-s...1_orig.jpg]

These cards are awesome and are pieces of art!

Added a neat Miscellaneous item to the collection today with this Buffalo Sabres Game Program from 2012.

[Image: enroth-buffalo-sabres-game-program-2012-...1590005443]

Game programs are always nice to add to the collection since they are fairly small and can be tucked away, just like cards can. It's not much, but it's something! This is my 3rd Sabres game program featuring the Swedish goaltender.