`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Stadium Club 1/1

2017 Stadium Club 1/1
Ok you geniuses, i need your expertise lol. I purchased a box of 2017 Stadium club and pulled my first ever 1/1 and it happened to be a Rookie Yoan Mancada. Just curious as to how one figures out the pricing for these cards. Thanks for wasting some time out of your life for your valued help lol.

RE: 2017 Stadium Club 1/1
Probably the best bet is to head to eBay and try to find similar player RC's for Stadium Club that sold and see what they went for.
Thanks,
- Steve

(07-25-2017, 10:02 AM)sshissler Wrote: Probably the best bet is to head to eBay and try to find similar player RC's for Stadium Club that sold and see what they went for.
I tried that and didnt see any yet. Probably too early. I thought there was some kind of Multiplier that would give you some kind of range.
Just checked again and it seems that they are slowly being posted on ebay. looks like the average of about $139-$149.

I assume it was a typo and you meant Yoan Moncada. Was yours the one just sold on eBay this morning for $225? Not a bad price, but you probably could've gotten the full $400 asking price, possibly even a little more. The autographed version sold for $1250. His Finest superfractor (non-auto) sold for $995.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-25-2017, 06:35 PM)djohn Wrote: I assume it was a typo and you meant Yoan Moncada. Was yours the one just sold on eBay this morning for $225? Not a bad price, but you probably could've gotten the full $400 asking price, possibly even a little more. The autographed version sold for $1250. His Finest superfractor (non-auto) sold for $995.
No i got the card from a box break.Dont use ebay. Must of been another card. $225.00 seems kind of high but then his cards have been rising.

(07-25-2017, 06:48 PM)Simpleton Wrote: No i got the card from a box break.Dont use ebay. Must of been another card. $225.00 seems kind of high but then his cards have been rising.
Is yours a printing plate or a 1/1 parallel of a insert? The one that sold this morning on eBay was the 1/1 version of the base card (I believe the seller called it a superfractor). If yours is something different than it definitely would have a different value. 1/1 parallels of inserts and printing plate 1/1s are definitely going to carry a lower value than a 1/1 parallel of the base RC.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Can you post a picture of it?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!
Music 
(07-26-2017, 12:28 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Can you post a picture of it?
I can do that. Unfortunately it will only allow me to just add one picture. First time i am using this site to upload photos used to use photobucket but that is no longer an option. The back is a normal looking card that has 1/1. The front has a gold rainbow looking nameplate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your card is the Gold Rainbow Foil parallel that is #1/1, the one that was sold is the Chrome Superfractor. The mid-$200 range would probably a fair price, but if you were interested in selling it on eBay put it up for a higher BIN/OBO price.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

(07-26-2017, 05:03 PM)jumper4d8 Wrote: Your card is the Gold Rainbow Foil parallel that is #1/1, the one that was sold is the Chrome Superfractor. The mid-$200 range would probably a fair price, but if you were interested in selling it on eBay put it up for a higher BIN/OBO price.
Thanks. Thats what i was thinking. Don't really want to sell, As usual, i am looking to trade for an Auston Mattews UD YG Rookie Card.