Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superfactor!

Superfactor!
2016 Finest Franchise Finest Anthony Rizzo Superfactor

RE: Superfactor!
No pic?

(07-22-2017, 01:18 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: No pic?
He never mentioned that he actually had it. Smile

1952 Topps Mickey Mantle !!!!!!
I don't have it, but I just like to say it every so often Smile

But seriously, if imadogtoday reads this, I was just kidding ... I'm sure you have it and likewise, would love to see a pic when/if you get a chance. Welcome aboard and hope you keep collecting and posting and joining the community.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-24-2017, 09:34 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: He never mentioned that he actually had it. Smile

1952 Topps Mickey Mantle !!!!!!
I don't have it, but I just like to say it every so often Smile

But seriously, if imadogtoday reads this, I was just kidding ... I'm sure you have it and likewise, would love to see a pic when/if you get a chance. Welcome aboard and hope you keep collecting and posting and joining the community.
2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout!!!

(07-24-2017, 09:44 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: 2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout!!!

2012 Topps Chrome Bryce Harper GOLD Rookie AUTO!!!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

New guy give him a break
Please provide a picture of the card you can use photobucket (its free) and copy the image of the card here.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(07-24-2017, 08:01 PM)waynetalger Wrote: New guy give him a break
Please provide a picture of the card you can use photobucket (its free) and copy the image of the card here.
I automatically apologized knowing that it was the OP's first post. Imadogtoday will have to get accustomed to our weird sense of humor eventually, so why not sooner than later .... Smile

Again, my apologies and hope we didn't scare you away. We love to have new folks join us and welcome newcomers with open arms and our usual enthusiasm for collecting, as well as our sense of humor, or lack thereof.

And Wayne, photobucket is no longer free, which complicates the posting of pics for 3rd party hosting. So, imadogtoday may or may not find it easy to get a pic to us.
Still looking for easy (& Free) solutions.

I am exploring the FreeImageHosting.net and postimage.org sites, but still not as easy as Photobucket once was. Too bad the photobucket folks got greedy ... $400 a year to share pics is kinda steep. Too bad Beckett doesn't have a storage site for uploading card pics. We'd be able to share and their OPG would be a better resource.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-25-2017, 01:30 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I automatically apologized knowing that it was the OP's first post. Imadogtoday will have to get accustomed to our weird sense of humor eventually, so why not sooner than later .... Smile

Again, my apologies and hope we didn't scare you away. We love to have new folks join us and welcome newcomers with open arms and our usual enthusiasm for collecting, as well as our sense of humor, or lack thereof.

And Wayne, photobucket is no longer free, which complicates the posting of pics for 3rd party hosting. So, imadogtoday may or may not find it easy to get a pic to us.
Still looking for easy (& Free) solutions.

I am exploring the FreeImageHosting.net and postimage.org sites, but still not as easy as Photobucket once was. Too bad the photobucket folks got greedy ... $400 a year to share pics is kinda steep. Too bad Beckett doesn't have a storage site for uploading card pics. We'd be able to share and their OPG would be a better resource.
Wow I didn't realize they are charging for photobucket I have not paid them a red cent and still use it. Hmmm maybe I am under their radar right now
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I think a lot of people are leaning towards Imgur or Flickr
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona