`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett calling you?

Beckett calling you?
I received both phone calls and Emails from beckett staff trying to push me to renew my subscriptions that do not end for another 4 months . Felt like it was a hard sell from a used car salesman reading a prepared script. Any one else getting these calls?
Photobucket

RE: Beckett calling you?
(06-23-2017, 09:17 PM)sparty78 Wrote: I received both phone calls and Emails from beckett staff trying to push me to renew my subscriptions that do not end for another 4 months . Felt like it was a hard sell from a used car salesman reading a prepared script. Any one else getting these calls?

They must really be getting desperate.

I have gotten both. I have automatic renewal.
Looking for HOF, Old School Players patches and autos

bucket:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

tags:
http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADDMAXX714/tags

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN, MUST NOT HAVE SPENT THAT MUCH WITH BECKETT, YET?
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I had them call me quite a bit I finally had to block their calls and since I dont read my e-mails they wont get an answer. ( well I havent checked in 2 months or so

Reason I get anywhere between 200-600 e-mails a day at work and the last thing that I want to look at is more e-mails at home.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Yeah they called me last year and I re-upped, 4 months is a little early but I don't mind the call because I will forget to renew it
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Been getting them since ~2015... part of the reason I stopped subscribing, actually.

I tried to Re-New my Beckett Football magazine on line. It was an Internet Special 12 issue plus 3 Free. I could not place my order. I left an e-mail and I got a call from Beckett ( India ) he charged my Credit Card. ( Then my Credit card had ( 6 ) Un - Authorized charges the Next Day. Beckett will not answer any e-mails concerning these Fraud charges. Guess what India called me again yesterday.

(06-23-2017, 10:51 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: They must really be getting desperate.
They are desperate.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-29-2017, 08:00 AM)jonathani Wrote: They are desperate.
Wish there was a LIKE button.

**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums