`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Release Dates for 2017 sets w/pro jerseys

Release Dates for 2017 sets w/pro jerseys
I was curious if anyone knew when the first sets with the 2017 rookies in NFL jerseys are set to come out. I know the NFL Rookie Premiere happened about a week and a half ago, but can't quite remember how long it is after until the sets are released.

My box purchasing has gotten a little out of hand lately (if that's possible lol) and have gone mostly with 2014, 2015 and 2016 football, so I figured I'd wait till more 2017 sets are out and the season is a little closer before making another order.

RE: Release Dates for 2017 sets w/pro jerseys
This isn't helpful, but whenever I think of the Rookie Premiere Photoshoot, I think of Bills lineman Mike Williams losing his wallet on the trip home, but using his Topps RC as ID to board his plane... easily the peak of his career.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(06-01-2017, 05:23 AM)c squared Wrote: This isn't helpful, but whenever I think of the Rookie Premiere Photoshoot, I think of Bills lineman Mike Williams losing his wallet on the trip home, but using his Topps RC as ID to board his plane... easily the peak of his career.
Now THAT is a great story!
(06-01-2017, 05:23 AM)c squared Wrote: This isn't helpful, but whenever I think of the Rookie Premiere Photoshoot, I think of Bills lineman Mike Williams losing his wallet on the trip home, but using his Topps RC as ID to board his plane... easily the peak of his career.
Shouldn't be too long now. I think in August you'll start seeing stuff. Cardboardconnection usually has good info on the releases coming up a couple months out. I just looked, and Donruss Elite comes out at the end of June and says they have autos of the rookies in their nfl uniforms.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2017-prestig...raft-info/

Prestige comes out today, but from what I read on the checklist and pictures, it looks like the rookies will have the logos and team name of the team that drafted them but will still be wearing the college unis. Looks like Elite will be the first one (Release June 28th).

(06-07-2017, 06:27 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/news/2017-prestig...raft-info/

Prestige comes out today, but from what I read on the checklist and pictures, it looks like the rookies will have the logos and team name of the team that drafted them but will still be wearing the college unis. Looks like Elite will be the first one (Release June 28th).
Last year Prestige had SP RCs of the player in their actual NFL uniform, not sure if they will again this year.
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

I thought Prestige was going to have the first cut in NFL unis, but after a box, I was wrong. Maybe Elite?

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...e-calendar

Elite is coming on Wednesday...I assume they will have the NFL unis given that it's been 2 months now since the draft. Looks like next up is Panini Gold Standard on July 12th, Panini Pantheon on the 19th (7 cards for $327!?), Certified on the 26th and Donruss Aug. 2nd.