`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandberg, Boggs pickups

Sandberg, Boggs pickups
Just picked these two up very cheap, was wondering what I should do with them. Both are very sharp and crisp cards, corners and edges are clean. Sandberg is off centered though, the Boggs looks fanstastic, at least to my eye.

So maybe send these two in to get graded?? If so, what company to send them in to??

Any idea on what they would grade??

All comments are welcome as well.

[Image: IMG_5828_zpsuuvgzwi9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5829_zpss9gxluod.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Sandberg, Boggs pickups
Psa = bigger bucks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Are you a collector or flipper? That would determine what to do...

(02-18-2017, 12:13 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Are you a collector or flipper? That would determine what to do...
I want to keep them as I collect hof rookies on the side
(02-18-2017, 11:54 AM)elberson Wrote: Psa = bigger bucks
Thats what I thought

possible grades anyone???

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-18-2017, 05:51 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I want to keep them as I collect hof rookies on the side
Then if it were me I would not grade them as I think the cases take away from the beauty of the card, especially if the cases are pre-scratched.

(02-18-2017, 06:14 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Then if it were me I would not grade them as I think the cases take away from the beauty of the card, especially if the cases are pre-scratched.
Agreed, God those PSA labels are hideous.

The Boggs looks like it would grade pretty high but the Sanberg's centering is pretty bad. I don't like to give a grade without card in hand(surface issues are hard to see in a pic).

Beauty of a Boggs though.

Personally for me, I have maybe 10 cards in graded holders. They are for a copy each of psa 10 rookies of Canseco, and the 2001 Donruss Originals buybacks (that is the only way you can tell they are buybacks.) Anything else, I typically bust out of the case before integrating into my collection. Heck, I just did that yesterday Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Just wondering what is cheap? Curious what you paid for the Boggs and Sandberg that's all..... Awesome cards by the way.

(02-19-2017, 08:22 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Just wondering what is cheap? Curious what you paid for the Boggs and Sandberg that's all..... Awesome cards by the way.
paid 16$ for both delivered

Same seller has Puckett and Winfields rcs in great shape as well, waiting for his offer.........