`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more eye candy

more eye candy
Here are some Ford cards. Still trying to find something like photobucket but will work better.

[Image: yq34yd84.jpg]

I've had this one for a while, it's from 2015 Cooperstown.

[Image: ff4m615b.jpg]

Here is another 1/1 plate. I was curious about this, as when I put up my new plate, I thought maybe both were the same, but they're not.

[Image: 0341x30y.jpg]

I posted the orange version a few days ago, I'm starting to like these cards more each day. This the green version, one I posted late last week was the orange.

[Image: 2p617cm6.jpg]

This is a National Treasure. I'm starting to really like these, but I wish they would have used some color.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: more eye candy
That National Treasures is an elegant design. I like it too.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I really like the All Decade or All Century look of those National Treasures cards. Really the only part of there 2 tone cards I like, the rest really bore me but maybe due to the fact most of the players in all decade/century are older they appeal more?
For whatever the reason sweet cards.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

(02-20-2017, 12:37 PM)zeprock Wrote: That National Treasures is an elegant design. I like it too.
I agree. Thanks for the kind words. Bet you're waiting on your package tomorrow (hopefully). When you get it, it will be slightly heavy.
(02-20-2017, 01:02 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: I really like the All Decade or All Century look of those National Treasures cards. Really the only part of there 2 tone cards I like, the rest really bore me but maybe due to the fact most of the players in all decade/century are older they appeal more?
For whatever the reason sweet cards.
I can see your point. I do like sets which have some legends in them. Thanks for the kind words.

That on-card Cooperstown 1 of 1 is awesome, man! I know you opened a bunch of 2015 Cooperstown. Did you pull that one?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-20-2017, 02:06 PM)aprirr Wrote: That on-card Cooperstown 1 of 1 is awesome, man! I know you opened a bunch of 2015 Cooperstown. Did you pull that one?
Yes I did actually. Really surprised when I did. With my luck, usually I get Barry Bonds (I will NOT collect or have any cards of his) or some journeyman infielder. I was way happy when I pulled the Ford.

I assume at this point Doc isn't responding because he's driving to your home to kidnap these for his own PC.

Really nice looking stuff!
Kepler

(02-20-2017, 04:32 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I assume at this point Doc isn't responding because he's driving to your home to kidnap these for his own PC.
The drool on my keyboard is shorting out my computer. Smile
Not into the whole kidnapping of cards, that implies a ransom for the return. I believe the proper term in this case would be abduction, Jared Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-20-2017, 04:32 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I assume at this point Doc isn't responding because he's driving to your home to kidnap these for his own PC.

How do you know I'm not driving to his house to put the Jeter autograph he posted last week into a nice foster home (mine of course)?Big Grin