IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day 2/9/2017

Mail Day 2/9/2017
More to come! PC BOUND!/NFT/NFS

[Image: Mail%20Day%202-9-2017.jpg]

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: Mail Day 2/9/2017
(02-09-2017, 01:23 PM)rack85 Wrote: More to come! PC BOUND!/NFT/NFS

[Image: Mail%20Day%202-9-2017.jpg]
wht are u collecting these junk cards ? lol im just joking , very sweet haul my friend

Some great cards. Thanks for sharing

Some really nice cards Alan, congrats on the pick ups!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

These are awesome! In my opinion, he's a star in the making, especially after his World Series heroics and the fact that he came back from his injury to be a contributor.

Another thing I love about Schwarbs is the fact that he has the appearance of a John Kruk-type. Old school, hard-nosed and would run through a wall for his team. I don't think many are like him anymore.

Congrats!

(02-10-2017, 09:06 AM)madamson Wrote: These are awesome! In my opinion, he's a star in the making, especially after his World Series heroics and the fact that he came back from his injury to be a contributor.

Another thing I love about Schwarbs is the fact that he has the appearance of a John Kruk-type. Old school, hard-nosed and would run through a wall for his team. I don't think many are like him anymore.

Congrats!
Thanks! And I agree! I think he's gonna be something special...plus, I've been following him very closely since he attended Indiana University and played on their baseball team. He was awesome...
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL