`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Return to the hobby

Return to the hobby
Probably been a good 10 years but Starting a project having a lot of fun with it 2016 contenders probably got a good 85% of the standard base and insert sets, only about 12 autos so far nut it's a start, not sure if I plan on getting all variations and parralels at this time we'll see.
Here's a photo of the current autos and a pretty rare insert I pulled recently from a 99 skybox dominion box I picked up for kicks...also a photo of the one PC item I was able to keep throughout , (haha looks like I'm out of practice on posting images and I see my old 2006 finest sig project from back then haha )[Image: 20160622_024157.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=3...sort=1&o=2][Image: 20160622_030807.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=3...sort=1&o=0][Image: 20160622_031017.jpeg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=...sort=1&o=1]
I collect all Willy nilly with no major rhyme or reason.
I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

RE: Return to the hobby
Welcome back to the madness! If you've got any dupes from the 2006 Finest set, I'd certainly be interested. I've been putting together complete sets of all Finest cards, 1992-2015.

Twenty-three years of sets? Wow!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-23-2016, 06:22 PM)jonathani Wrote: Twenty-three years of sets? Wow!
Believe me, the years where the autographs are part of the main set are going to the toughest ones to put together. Yet another sin to hang at the feet of Aaron Rodgers Smile

(06-22-2016, 04:49 PM)jplarson Wrote: Welcome back to the madness! If you've got any dupes from the 2006 Finest set, I'd certainly be interested. I've been putting together complete sets of all Finest cards, 1992-2015.

Sadly 99% of mu previous collection had to be sold to get me through some rough times. If your looking for parallels of regular finest I may still have some in some boxes I can set aside for you if I come across them.

I had a good dent in the complete 06 set and had a large qty of the golds
My other project that I Did COMPLETE the 2006 contenders rookie of the year insert set and auto variations also had to go 6oo Sad
That one I really miss and may try to complete it again someday.

Pretty much decided on 16 draft contenders as its kind of lower end that covers alot of 2016 draft class and quite a few undrafted guys....that and the 20 2 auto blasters are also a nice value.

Like I said if I come across any of my old finest project I put them aside.

I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

[quote='deathwished13' pid='2634542' dateline='1466749667']

My other project that I Did COMPLETE the 2006 contenders rookie of the year insert set and auto variations also had to go 6oo Sad
That one I really miss and may try to complete it again someday.

like this one?
[Image: IMG_20151201_193843460_HDR_zpscuynrgms.jpg]

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Same year but it was the contenders rookie of the year subset autos were limited to 25