`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1989 Topps Recreation

1989 Topps Recreation
On the site I've been working through making templates for different Topps sets that could be turned into TTMs in the future. But for now it's fun to bring back older designs with new players!

RE: 1989 Topps Recreation
Super clean!

Do you and alanch work on these together? Lol I think he's doing something similar for his private collection.

(06-24-2016, 10:15 AM)savagenate Wrote: Do you and alanch work on these together? Lol I think he's doing something similar for his private collection.
Not purposefully but I do like bouncing ideas off of him and getting inspiration on what he posts. His transparency cards are something I'm very keen on trying at some point. It was him and Gadsden85 who got me hooked on doing TTM requests and really got me interested in original and retro designs. I hope at some point to have all of the 1980s done and work back from other, including some of my favorite baseball/basketball designs as well.

[Image: a3za9yL.jpg]
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

Very clear and sharp. Nice work.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.