`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Panini has been quiet on NASCAR Cards....too quiet

RE: Panini has been quiet on NASCAR Cards....too quiet
(07-26-2016, 09:03 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Oops. I guess I forgot to add that info here when I found out a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was pushed back a week. I really wish release day would hurry up and get here. Even though it'll be a few more days before my boxes arrive, at least I'll know they're on the way. I ordered 2 blasters and 2 hobby boxes, plus I got them for wholesale price. Can't wait to bust some new product!
I could have sworn the date was still July 27 when I ordered last week (July 22). So it goes. I'll get them the next day unless they ship the day before.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-26-2016, 09:37 PM)dunnere Wrote: I could have sworn the date was still July 27 when I ordered last week (July 22). So it goes. I'll get them the next day unless they ship the day before.
it got pushed back to 8/3 -_-
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(07-26-2016, 09:37 PM)dunnere Wrote: I could have sworn the date was still July 27 when I ordered last week (July 22). So it goes. I'll get them the next day unless they ship the day before.
I heard about the delay on the 11th and it was confirmed on the 14th. Whoever you bought from must not have updated the release date yet when you ordered. How many boxes are you getting?

Three boxes from Dave and Adam's. How about you?
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-27-2016, 09:58 PM)dunnere Wrote: Three boxes from Dave and Adam's. How about you?
I put it in the last post you quoted. Smile You really should check the other site. You can save a lot of money on the next release. I got all of my boxes w/shipping for less than just 2 hobby boxes and shipping at D&A. Current price for Torque hobby boxes is going to be $20/box less than the cheapest pre-sell I've seen so far.

(07-27-2016, 10:08 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I put it in the last post you quoted. Smile You really should check the other site. You can save a lot of money on the next release. I got all of my boxes w/shipping for less than just 2 hobby boxes and shipping at D&A. Current price for Torque hobby boxes is going to be $20/box less than the cheapest pre-sell I've seen so far.
I really do read what you post...but my memory is for crap anymore. Smile

I have been pretty loyal to D&A, but I will check out BO if I can save a few bucks, for sure...

The Prizm boxes are $75 each at D&A, and looks like the same at Blowout...did you do better than that?
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-28-2016, 07:36 AM)dunnere Wrote: I really do read what you post...but my memory is for crap anymore. Smile

I have been pretty loyal to D&A, but I will check out BO if I can save a few bucks, for sure...

The Prizm boxes are $75 each at D&A, and looks like the same at Blowout...did you do better than that?
I've always been loyal to D&A as well, at least until they upped their shipping charges. The cards I bought in May came from Steel City but that was more b/c they had the Fanfare box and D&A was out. I wasn't talking about BO though. I was talking about our Nascar site.
I got my hobby boxes for $65 and blasters for $11.25 and shipping for all four was only $9.75. I'm pretty sure Jerry was in on this deal too. A bunch of us got together and bought over 3 hobby cases and a case or two of blasters for nearly wholesale price.

The Panini Prizm checklist is up now!

http://www.paniniamerica.net/dspFullChec...m?prod=502

It looks like a complicated mess!

(07-28-2016, 09:06 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I've always been loyal to D&A as well, at least until they upped their shipping charges. The cards I bought in May came from Steel City but that was more b/c they had the Fanfare box and D&A was out. I wasn't talking about BO though. I was talking about our Nascar site.
I got my hobby boxes for $65 and blasters for $11.25 and shipping for all four was only $9.75. I'm pretty sure Jerry was in on this deal too. A bunch of us got together and bought over 3 hobby cases and a case or two of blasters for nearly wholesale price.
Ohhhh...I gotcha...I would definitely be interested if there is a Torque buy. I need to get involved over there again...
(07-28-2016, 10:23 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: The Panini Prizm checklist is up now!

http://www.paniniamerica.net/dspFullChec...m?prod=502

It looks like a complicated mess!
100 card base set...100 variations...no worries...LOL

You called this a while ago...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-29-2016, 05:54 AM)dunnere Wrote: Ohhhh...I gotcha...I would definitely be interested if there is a Torque buy. I need to get involved over there again...

100 card base set...100 variations...no worries...LOL

You called this a while ago...
There is a Torque buy on there also, Hobby Box- $118 Blasters- $11.50

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]