`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does the internet burn to the ground if this card is made?

Does the internet burn to the ground if this card is made?
We know that the card companies keep a keen eye on the forums and hobby trends. I wondered to myself what if this card was made?

[Image: frontgeneral.jpg]

Each side features one superstar of today, one superstar of yesterday, one legend and one high roller.
Griffey Trout Harper Vizquel Galarraga Jeter Babe Ruth & Ty Cobb

I'd TOTALLY grab some popcorn and watch that at auction.

I also made a card showing a bunch of players that are collected hardcore but may not necessarily fit in the card above (aside from Griffey) ... sure to make (fr)enemies out of at least 8 different people.

[Image: front2.jpg]

Anyway, on an open market, how much do you think the first card I showed goes for at auction if it were real?
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Does the internet burn to the ground if this card is made?
Oh might that be a fun auction to watch! So many potential suitors for those cards. I would be curious as to what they could go for. 10K +??!?!?!?

On another note, did you get my PM? Smile

Happy Collecting!

Mark

Just having both Vizquel and Galarraga on a 1/1 would be pretty intense. Having the rest to go with them could send that first card into 6 figure land. Of course that is assuming the card company didn't make a bunch of other parallels of the card with different color foil. Now take the Cobb and Ruth out and add autographs to really see how high a card can get.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

What's with the fascination over Andres Galarraga? It's making my Rockies collection difficult to fill in!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(05-11-2016, 12:38 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: What's with the fascination over Andres Galarraga? It's making my Rockies collection difficult to fill in!
There are a couple deep pocketed collectors that collect him, same as Omar Vizquel. Whenever a new cards is made of either, or an ultra-rare card comes up for sale they bid the heck out of each other until it ends up selling for some ridiculous amount.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(05-10-2016, 12:13 PM)madamson Wrote: Oh might that be a fun auction to watch! So many potential suitors for those cards. I would be curious as to what they could go for. 10K +??!?!?!?

On another note, did you get my PM? Smile

Happy Collecting!

Mark
Hi Mark! I just responded to you. I didn't realize I had a PM because beckett didn't email me notifying me of it. I wasn't notified of responses here either, so I just looked at your post here, looked up in the header and sure enough "3 unread messages". D'oh!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

That would be one sick auction.....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

A agree with djohn. This would move at over $100,000.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.