`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should I bite the bullet and subscribe again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
47.62%
10 47.62%
No
52.38%
11 52.38%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To renew, or not to renew?

RE: To renew, or not to renew?
This site constantly reminds me how much garbage their customer service is. The offer I got for more than $70 was the "best they could offer" prior to posting three exponentially lower offers. I'll be removing my auto renewal yet again and cancelling next year. Thanks Beckett, I appreciate your quality service and the BS that comes with it.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(12-24-2015, 10:19 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I was a little late to get the deal, paid just over $70, but it wasn't bad. Please tell me that you still have that Pelle Lindbergh, and that it's for trade!!!! Big Grin
Sorry to say i'm holding onto the Lindbergh. . .such a cool card (and it's numbered 01/99).

After cancelling my auto renew for Jan 2016 I had an email from Beckett offering a 'discounted subscription' and was asked to reply to the mail if I was interested. . .I replied and in return I got. . .an offer for discounted grading. . .eh?!
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!

No worries, got one on the 'Bay at a decent price.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

If anyone wants to renew, they should do it today. Use code ENY50OFF to get 50% off. I was good through Sept. 2016, but with the price this low, I decided to renew now.

Be aware, that renewing with a credit card will cost you an extra $5 (they put it on your account to use for other purchases). If you pay with PayPal, you will be set up for auto-renew, so be sure to go to your PayPal account and turn the auto-renew off (I'm currently trying to figure out how to do that now).

Cheers!