`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this happens I'm done with the Braves.

RE: If this happens I'm done with the Braves.
(11-18-2015, 01:48 PM)randall44 Wrote: except Freddie Freeman isn't Dale Murphy
not yet.. I think Freeman is due to go to the next level.

Definitely rough times for the Braves...at least making moves and getting some young guns backs up the re-building talk the front office is doing.

Being a Rockies fan I never know what to expect (well, besides bad pitching and 90 losses)...I kinda wish they'd blow up some more of the team: get rid of Cargo, Rosario, Barnes, & Reyes and start over. Of course, I have my suspicions the Rox also have a development issue--like how do you draft high sooo many time and still have such lousy pitchers. Yeah, I get the Coors Field, altitude stuff, but if they haven't figured out by now what type of pitchers (physically, mentally, etc) can pitch effectively at Coors Field (and yes, there have been a few-a very very few) then perhaps the issue might not be the players chosen...

Alas...stepping off my soapbox now.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(11-17-2015, 11:53 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: It has been a long time and I'm good, living in Orlando now with my wife and two daughters. Making decent money but staying busy.

How are you?
Nice I live near Tampa! Have lived here for about a year now.
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU