`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omar Vizquel for $10,000, Alex

RE: Omar Vizquel for $10,000, Alex
A new Omar Vizquel holy grail card will be hitting Ebay very soon...

1/1 yellow autographed printing plate from 2015 High Tek!

The magenta is already gone, now which Omar collector will get their hands on this beauty!?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not exactly a holy grail but it will rake in some big bucks.

Just a thought ... any chance Omar himself is trying to pick up his rare cards?

I know Brad Ziegler (A's/D-Backs pitcher) is like a huge collector and on record as saying he's bid on some of his own stuff in the past.

I would say probably go for around 1200-1500. Since the non autographed printing plate sold for around $800. I wonder when these two people will realize if they just hold out and stop buying the Vizquel cards they can pick them all up for fractions if not pennies on the dollar of what they are paying?? It has gotten real silly IMO.

Imagine down the road trying to sell these $10k Omars, lol
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

For $10K I'd think you can arrange for Omar to come to your house for an hour and have a personal signing Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That's just absolutely insane!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(01-29-2016, 06:55 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I would say probably go for around 1200-1500. Since the non autographed printing plate sold for around $800. I wonder when these two people will realize if they just hold out and stop buying the Vizquel cards they can pick them all up for fractions if not pennies on the dollar of what they are paying?? It has gotten real silly IMO.
I was offered $2,200 to not list it, with no advertising just a friend of a friend. The magenta version went for $3,500 and has an incomplete middle loop on the autograph. Heck, the magenta 1/1 printing plate with no auto went for $2,000.

(01-29-2016, 10:45 PM)bjamps Wrote: I was offered $2,200 to not list it, with no advertising just a friend of a friend. The magenta version went for $3,500 and has an incomplete middle loop on the autograph. Heck, the magenta 1/1 printing plate with no auto went for $2,000.
IDK. I would have taken the 2200. And the yellow 1/1 printing plate with no auto auctioned for $810 sale price. Never know though with these two collectors. Good luck.

Who would have thought that Omar Vizquel would outsell every single HOFer by 10 fold right now. Crazy.

I am going to check my Omar cards. Mybe I can sell one and get my Model T I all ways wanted
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]