Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Cards....

Lost Cards....
Soooooooo.......

If you are someone I have traded with in the past 2 months (a lot of you) and you happen to get a bubble mailer that has a 2015 Ozzie Smith tier one #/25 Bronze auto and a 2006 Auto-Facts Yadier Molina #/800 auto, could you please let me know....

My wife thought she was being nice by taking my trades to the PO for me, except one problem, It didn't have the correct mailing slip on it yet. The mailing slip that was on mailer was from one that arrived to me from a trade. Like some of us, I reuse mailers that are in good shape. It was on the table with others that needed to go out so she grabbed them all.

So....to make a long story short, it has been about 8 days. The post office said it will either come to me, or the original sender but there are no guarantees??? Which is odd, where else would it go?.......I hoping that if it comes to one of you since it hasn't made it's way back to me...even though I'm in the same town it was dropped off in.

Thanks for being on the lookout and let me know if it shows up. If it does, I'll have a nice prize for you.

Chris

RE: Lost Cards....
Oh man. Those are some sweet cards too.
Was the envelope taped? If not they might be long gone.
I do the same thing with reusing and I'm always afraid I'll send to the wrong address.
Good luck.

(07-16-2015, 08:57 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Oh man. Those are some sweet cards too.
Was the envelope taped? If not they might be long gone.
I do the same thing with reusing and I'm always afraid I'll send to the wrong address.
Good luck.
Yes it was taped up. I just hadn't printed up the mailing slip. Hopefully it shows up.

Dang bro that sucks , I'll keep an eye out! Hope they turn up. Always can check at that box by the empty homes .....
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

With you as the addressee, it should come right back to your home. Also, wouldn't those cards show on a trade invoice as to who sent them?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-16-2015, 09:09 PM)krn001 Wrote: With you as the addressee, it should come right back to your home. Also, wouldn't those cards show on a trade invoice as to who sent them?
Yeah it would. If I knew who the mailer came from it would be a whole lot easier to track down.
(07-16-2015, 09:07 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Dang bro that sucks , I'll keep an eye out! Hope they turn up. Always can check at that box by the empty homes .....
LOL! Maybe it is a street down from me.

(07-16-2015, 08:50 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: ... The post office said it will either come to me, or the original sender but there are no guarantees??? Which is odd, where else would it go?....
USPS Purgatory.
I have a couple packages there. One I sent about two years ago that never reached it's destination and another I've been waiting on for several years now. Sad

Good luck.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Sorry to hear this man. Hope that you get your cards back. Fingers crossed!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

The package was addressed to you..will come back to you..you would think..

That is nice of your wife...sorry it happened..which is why I NEVER GO TO THE POST OFFICE..I use Paypal all the time..mail from home!! Then this would not happen..even a freak accident like that..

Did she get tracking on them?