`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Cards....

RE: Lost Cards....
(07-17-2015, 04:52 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Did she get tracking on them?
Good question. I believe USPS just recently began to include tracking on all packages mailed First Class. Check the receipt.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Bummer dude, hope you get them back

(07-17-2015, 04:52 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Did she get tracking on them?
Yeah they all had tracking but she just dropped them in the blue box. If they go to scan it, it's going to show being delivered already from the previous scan.

It's just a hope and see right now.

Any update on this?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-17-2015, 10:58 AM)cmherren2 Wrote: Yeah they all had tracking but she just dropped them in the blue box. If they go to scan it, it's going to show being delivered already from the previous scan.

It's just a hope and see right now.
You should be able to pull an address off the tracking. If you can't, your PO certainly can. Another trick you can do is go online and request text updates to your phone. There's a box to click on for all previous activity which will give you the address it was shipped to. You get all previous activity immediately.

Well Well Well. I come home not expecting an inbound trade and what do you know, the package has returned!

13 days later it took to go from Henderson, NV to Henderson, NV.

I'm just glad it's not gone!

Wow!!!! congrats on getting it back!!!! sure did travel a loooong way!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice! Good to hear.

Woohhooo good news!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

This is a rare occasion. Count your blessings tonight sir... Good to hear the good news!