`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Thomas signs with the bears …. sigh … heres my PC :(

RE: Daniel Thomas signs with the bears …. sigh … heres my PC :(
I live in Chicago so I will see every game of his if he makes the team. He wasnt a good fit imo with Miami and Im glad he is gone. Im also happy he may play for my hometown Bears and with his style he may make a bigger impact here. We need a tough back to get first downs late in games and take the load off of Forte. The Bears have struggled finding a good backup RB to Forte since we got him back in 2008. I hope DT becomes the guy.

Dont stop collecting your favorite players just because they leave. They may come back one day ie Jason Taylor. #finsfan4life
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-22-2015, 12:23 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I live in Chicago so I will see every game of his if he makes the team. He wasnt a good fit imo with Miami and Im glad he is gone. Im also happy he may play for my hometown Bears and with his style he may make a bigger impact here. We need a tough back to get first downs late in games and take the load off of Forte. The Bears have struggled finding a good backup RB to Forte since we got him back in 2008. I hope DT becomes the guy.

Dont stop collecting your favorite players just because they leave. They may come back one day ie Jason Taylor. #finsfan4life
lol... that would be awesome to see.... not stopping.... just may be picky with the bears stuff.... I mean obviously ill go after the low numbered and 1/1's but don't think i'll buy multiple patches of the same card like I do with the pins stuff ( I sat that now....lol)

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Damn you were "all in" too!
Well, is it too far to turn back?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(06-22-2015, 12:23 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: We need a tough back to get first downs late in games and take the load off of Forte. The Bears have struggled finding a good backup RB to Forte since we got him back in 2008. I hope DT becomes the guy.
I thought Carey looked good in limited action last year. Forte had the highest utilization of all RBs last year so a bit hard to really determine how effective the backups were but I'd like to see more Carey on the field. Seeing what Fox has done in previous years with the Broncos, I'm sure Forte, Thomas, and the rest will see action this year.