Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Daniel Thomas signs with the bears …. sigh … heres my PC :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish him well ….I really do not want to buy Bears cards ….

http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/phnzph...l%20Thomas

I feel your pain. I felt this way when DeMarco Murray signed with the Eagles. I had collected a lot of his cards. Same with Demarcus Ware. It's why I prefer collecting retired Cowboy legends. At least I know they won't sign with another team.
Sorry man but he was never coming back to the phins. I'll make you a custom when he has some bears uni pics. Hope he makes the team so you can still watch him.
So now what phinz?
Hey, nothing wrong with him wearing the Bears uni! Adewale Ogunleye and Brandon Marshall both had fine stays in the windy city and I think good ol' Trace Armstrong worked out well in the opposite direction (not so much for Marty Booker). Only bummer to me is the Bears draft another 4th round rb and nabbing Thomas likely means they aren't high on Ka'Deem Carey which is a shame.

I will say Miami offered a lot better patch possibilities than the Bears.
(06-18-2015, 09:06 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry man but he was never coming back to the phins. I'll make you a custom when he has some bears uni pics. Hope he makes the team so you can still watch him.
Oh i know he wasn't re-signing… was hoping the Cowboys or lions signed him…..
(06-18-2015, 09:57 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]So now what phinz?
Business as usual… but now I have a few bears fans trying to get some on blowout already…lol
(06-18-2015, 11:13 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, nothing wrong with him wearing the Bears uni! Adewale Ogunleye and Brandon Marshall both had fine stays in the windy city and I think good ol' Trace Armstrong worked out well in the opposite direction (not so much for Marty Booker). Only bummer to me is the Bears draft another 4th round rb and nabbing Thomas likely means they aren't high on Ka'Deem Carey which is a shame.

I will say Miami offered a lot better patch possibilities than the Bears.

Nothing against the bears…. just hate buying bears cards… think the only ones I bought on purpose was my payton rookie and a marshall which a phins logo patch in it!

[Image: DD098694-CBD8-4C07-A7E3-46AFA2344D47_zpso47gtbez.jpg]
(06-18-2015, 07:41 PM)jjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel your pain. I felt this way when DeMarco Murray signed with the Eagles. I had collected a lot of his cards. Same with Demarcus Ware. It's why I prefer collecting retired Cowboy legends. At least I know they won't sign with another team.
Its all dolphins anyway… I just buy pretty much everything -- so its basically 1 giant PC Smile
(06-19-2015, 05:04 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]think the only ones I bought on purpose was my payton rookie and a marshall which a phins logo patch in it!
That is a sweet Marshall card!
Bears cards are better than Browns cards.. Just saying
(06-20-2015, 05:43 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: [ -> ]Bears cards are better than Browns cards.. Just saying
Suddenly I do not feel as bad about bears patches..... lol ... good thing is if he actually MAKES the team and does actually get any cards printed it's "More probable than not" that it would be left over phins patches Smile
That is what I'm banking in too. However score and bowman do not have Hartline base... Sad
Pages: 1 2