`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Week of Cards

Best Week of Cards
I know it seems like bragging on here but I'm just so jazzed at the week I had in cards and had to share. Pulls, purchases, and trades. Some of which will be listed for trade the rest is going to the PC.

Great Pulls
[Image: F0BB8F86-E971-42DD-921A-4979AC218BBC_zpsj8btig4j.jpg]

Nice Purchases
[Image: CB0C2847-3645-4DBB-B2B9-8DBB23BABA05_zpsfu48lxai.jpg]

And thanks to Rogerrabbit, odyssey, shepalepcubs, Iamralpho, jasonpg, and swirlie for some great trades.
[Image: 736DD380-892E-44E0-887E-77B9270CDC45_zpsm88mszpo.jpg]
[Image: 394D7A97-D3B4-4DF1-99B1-CE3D8202C4AB_zpskrftsy78.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

RE: Best Week of Cards
Sweet mattingly and Ripken. And those Darvish are sick too

Love the Classics. My favorite box of 2014.

That ain't bragging man. You should be proud of those. Nice cards!

Glad they got there okay!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(06-17-2015, 05:54 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: I know it seems like bragging on here but I'm just so jazzed at the week I had in cards and had to share. Pulls, purchases, and trades. Some of which will be listed for trade the rest is going to the PC.
Are you kidding me!? You have the right to brag some, what a great week. Beautiful cards. Would love a shot at the Jim Bottomley if you decide to trade it. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome stuff! Please check me for the Pedroia Tribute auto!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-17-2015, 06:45 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Are you kidding me!? You have the right to brag some, what a great week. Beautiful cards. Would love a shot at the Jim Bottomley if you decide to trade it. Thanks for sharing!
I'll trade the bottomley. I'll check you.
(06-17-2015, 07:02 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Awesome stuff! Please check me for the Pedroia Tribute auto!
I'll check you for pedroia. I also pulled a base prizm Castillo auto if interested.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

Is the Biggio a PC item?
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(06-17-2015, 06:10 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Love the Classics. My favorite box of 2014.
I totally agree the quality of names you can get is crazy. My buddy has pulled a sick Griffey, And a tanaka not to mention a Bryant, Fisk, Gallo, and correa plus others I can't remember off the top of my head. But to be honest my wife picked the packs of all the pulls pictured. When I pick the packs I pull crap like girchuk and Adam eaton. So I owe it all to her. She has been on a crazy hot streak. But you are right John Classics have been the best 2014 box. Despite the no logo issue, but I can deal with it.
(06-17-2015, 07:48 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Is the Biggio a PC item?
It depends I'll check to see if I see anything I need.