`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ (update: more bowman, more hits .. Streaky, is that you?)

RE: Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ
(05-10-2015, 10:56 AM)rentzington Wrote: i bought 1 blaster of bowman and 2 of gq both were busts, think i'm done with blasters for now. Maybe i'll try a hangar pack at some point.
Last year I had my best ever retail hit from a hangar pack of bowman with a orange wave refactor auto that i sold for about 400 on ebay
I remember when you hit that card! Can't remember the player, but I remember that it was an inspiring retail moment! Gave retail purchasing a little more validity!

I think that the hanger:blaster ratio is now about 75:25

The hangers are good, as long as:
1) pack searchers don't mutilate the packs
2) pack searchers don't drop the unwanted packs and 'ding' all the corners of all three packs. (I've picked up a few of those ... Suck$!)
There is still a certain 'security' that I feel when getting a blaster ... Except when some a$$hole rips it, reseals it, and returns it with 1989 Fleer cards in place of the real contents. It's rare, but it happens when you least expect it. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ (update: more bowman, more hits .. Streaky, is that you?)
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK