`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ (update: more bowman, more hits .. Streaky, is that you?)

Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ (update: more bowman, more hits .. Streaky, is that you?)
Picked up 2 hanger 3-packs of Bowman, 1 Gypsy.
First time in my life, got 2 autos (not chrome) from one Bowman hanger. Nothing in the other, and a relic from GQ. Nobody spectacular (no Bryant, Trout, Abreu) but I'll take it Smile

[Image: 6CAE0E63-B6D6-496A-9180-C592FFFEE9DE_zpss5gykyvw.jpg]

Arenado relic
Francisco Mejia paper auto
Taylor Featherston silver paper auto /499
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ
(05-07-2015, 06:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Picked up 2 hanger 3-packs of Bowman, 1 Gypsy.
First time in my life, got 2 autos (not chrome) from one Bowman hanger. Nothing in the other, and a relic from GQ. Nobody spectacular (no Bryant, Trout, Abreu) but I'll take it Smile

[Image: 6CAE0E63-B6D6-496A-9180-C592FFFEE9DE_zpss5gykyvw.jpg]

Arenado relic
Francisco Mejia paper auto
Taylor Featherston silver paper auto /499
Congrats on the autos. Would love a shot at the Featherston if its FT.
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

Nice arenado! Id love to add it to my pc if its available.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Two in one is rare indeed. I had 3 stuck together, all the same person, once. It is a good feeling. Congrats

Two autos in one hanger pack is pretty sweet, Doc. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

sounds like the hangers have been better than the blasters this year.

(05-08-2015, 01:00 PM)rentzington Wrote: sounds like the hangers have been better than the blasters this year.
I'm about 60/40 hangers to blasters.
(05-07-2015, 06:19 AM)eric387387 Wrote: Congrats on the autos. Would love a shot at the Featherston if its FT.
Thanks, but Featherston is not FT at the moment, but I'll keep you in mind if/when it is.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet retail pulls!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Double bang! 2 bowman 1 GQ (update: more bowman, more hits .. Streaky, is that you?)
2 more Bowman Hangers.
1 auto Jason Coats
1 mini Gold chrome AJ Cole /50
1 purple chrome Nelson Gomez /250
1 yellow Refsnyder 1 Yellow Plawecki
I'm starting to think Streaky's back in town Smile
[Image: 1842F527-55F8-4C04-8EF5-EA29A2197B8D_zpsmai4oqhd.jpg]

(05-08-2015, 02:57 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm about 60/40 hangers to blasters.

Thanks, but Featherston is not FT at the moment, but I'll keep you in mind if/when it is.

i bought 1 blaster of bowman and 2 of gq both were busts, think i'm done with blasters for now. Maybe i'll try a hangar pack at some point.
Last year I had my best ever retail hit from a hangar pack of bowman with a orange wave refactor auto that i sold for about 400 on ebay