`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FINDERS FEE! WTB/WTTF 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Alex Avila 497 & Frank Robinson US207

FINDERS FEE! WTB/WTTF 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Alex Avila 497 & Frank Robinson US207
I will pay a $25 finders fee to the first person who is able to connect me with someone that sells or trades me one of the following cards from the Topps Hope (Blue) Diamond parallel set (each card numbered to 60):

497. Alex Avila

US207 (variation). Frank Robinson (Reds)

I will pay or trade for these cards at more than book value.

If YOU have one of these cards to sell or trade, I will provide more than book value, PLUS the $25 finders fee.

Thank you!

RE: FINDERS FEE! WTB/WTTF 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Alex Avila 497 & Frank Robinson US207
Just checked cant help. Sorry
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: FINDERS FEE! WTB/WTTF 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Alex Avila 497 & Frank Robinson US207
Waynetalger: Thanks for checking.

Still looking. Please let me know if you have one or both of these cards available, or if you know someone who does. Thank you!

Still looking. Please let me know if you have one or both of these cards available, or if you know someone who does. Thank you!