`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
*****Sr Member give away***** (Closed)

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed)
(02-20-2015, 05:10 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Unless you post around 105 posts by tomorrow I'm out darn it
I havent look back through the thread to know who has the best chance. It will be a surprise to me as well as the winner. They will not be disappointed when they win
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-20-2015, 06:07 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: I havent look back through the thread to know who has the best chance. It will be a surprise to me as well as the winner. They will not be disappointed when they win
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve have a feeling it's gonna be good
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Too bad I didn't see this in time to join in on the fun!

I can answer a couple of questions though.

"Roger Rabbit" was a Sr. Member before the current site went live. When Beckett cleared out all of the old Help Forum, it cleared a bunch of posts from anyone who posted there before 2/2011. He lost many hundreds of posts. I did too. He was already ranked as a Sr. Member so his ranking didn't change, just the number of posts. ALSO, trades counted towards your member ranking back then.
Now, only posts count towards your member rank! Unfortunately, once you hit 2,500 you have nothing to look forward to unless you want to really push up to 10,000 posts. That's when you get the next level - HOF Member. I don't think there is a higher level unless you become a MOD.

(02-20-2015, 11:23 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve have a feeling it's gonna be good
Less than 100 to go...

Best believe it will be good. Whats better than FREE? The card or cards will be good i can tell you that.

(02-21-2015, 01:47 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Too bad I didn't see this in time to join in on the fun!

I can answer a couple of questions though.

"Roger Rabbit" was a Sr. Member before the current site went live. When Beckett cleared out all of the old Help Forum, it cleared a bunch of posts from anyone who posted there before 2/2011. He lost many hundreds of posts. I did too. He was already ranked as a Sr. Member so his ranking didn't change, just the number of posts. ALSO, trades counted towards your member ranking back then.
Now, only posts count towards your member rank! Unfortunately, once you hit 2,500 you have nothing to look forward to unless you want to really push up to 10,000 posts. That's when you get the next level - HOF Member. I don't think there is a higher level unless you become a MOD.
Im sorry man that you missed out. There are a few guys out there that i was disappointed that didnt get in, but if will not be last giveaway. Have no clue what my next one will be or when it will be but keep a look out.

It took me over 4 years to get to this level so hard telling if and when ill get to the HOF status. Im honored to have got to this level.

WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-21-2015, 01:36 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Less than 100 to go...

Best believe it will be good. Whats better than FREE? The card or cards will be good i can tell you that.
Nothing is better than free lol
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-21-2015, 01:36 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Less than 100 to go...

Im sorry man that you missed out. There are a few guys out there that i was disappointed that didnt get in, but if will not be last giveaway. Have no clue what my next one will be or when it will be but keep a look out.

It took me over 4 years to get to this level so hard telling if and when ill get to the HOF status. Im honored to have got to this level.
HOF status is 10,000 posts. That is not a typo either. Smile

Officially 85 to go... It's getting close I see there is about 6-8 collectors in serious contention to win my giveaway
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

You can do eeeeeeeeeeeet!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

70 to go... id say its going to happen in the next 7-10 days. I start 10 days of leave/vaction tomorrow, so what better way to spend my off time than on Beckett LMAO

Good luck to all of those still in the running.
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-27-2015, 05:58 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: 70 to go... id say its going to happen in the next 7-10 days. I start 10 days of leave/vaction tomorrow, so what better way to spend my off time than on Beckett LMAO

Good luck to all of those still in the running.
I guess I lost .... Unless you post 70 today Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.