`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy"

Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy"
Horrible play on words, I know but this was his first trade and he sent first. Not only were the cards well packaged he sent extras. This was a great trade with great communication.

[Image: 1d1c5ad70e5b61b04856e032f26cac8f_zps0d0b9e50.jpg]

The freebies!!!

[Image: b609f0ed781aaf9ef4fdbaf43d4b33c4_zpsac7f01ed.jpg]

Yea buddy that's a Jeter rookie

And I also got these in from another deal on blowout

[Image: 9baabd9c384734def2a100aad2e363f3_zps257f6600.jpg]

RE: Do not hesitate to trade with StedmanRecon. It was a "toolsy"
Haha thanks for the recommendation. Thanks for all the help and guidance.

What year are those Cut to the Chase cards? I came across a Matt Cain (I believe it was) in case you are trying to piece something together.

Congrats knocking the first one out!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(01-09-2015, 08:51 PM)StedmanRecon Wrote: Haha thanks for the recommendation. Thanks for all the help and guidance.

What year are those Cut to the Chase cards? I came across a Matt Cain (I believe it was) in case you are trying to piece something together.
Offer sent!
(01-09-2015, 08:29 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Horrible play on words, I know but this was his first trade and he sent first. Not only were the cards well packaged he sent extras. This was a great trade with great communication.

[Image: 1d1c5ad70e5b61b04856e032f26cac8f_zps0d0b9e50.jpg]

The freebies!!!

[Image: b609f0ed781aaf9ef4fdbaf43d4b33c4_zpsac7f01ed.jpg]

Yea buddy that's a Jeter rookie

And I also got these in from another deal on blowout

[Image: 9baabd9c384734def2a100aad2e363f3_zps257f6600.jpg]
Nice pick up on the Trout 5-tool!
Those 5 tools are tough to get.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Congrats on a great trade and thanks for the heads up.

Those cut to the chase die cuts are awesome and pictures don't do them justice.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Love those Cut To The Chase cards. I have a couple in my Yankees collection and want to complete my Yankees run of those.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

Great job Stedman!! These stories is what I like to hear & read on forums.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(01-12-2015, 05:47 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Great job Stedman!! These stories is what I like to hear & read on forums.
Lol thanks, man. I'm really trying to learn as much as I can about actually trading cards. When I was a kid, several of us collected cards. We would do anything for money for cards (lol including finding lost golf balls in the trees around the golf course and pull a Radio Flyer wagon around the golf course selling them back to golfers until the staff would run us out for the day). Our idea of "trading" was sitting under some trees with shoeboxes of cards, trading each other for our favorite players and teams. Money and book value didn't mean a thing at the time lol.

Now, this is a whole new world compared to then, and I'm learning as I go. And I don't think there is a better place to do that than here, and with this group of guys. I know I'm super stoked with incoming cards, so when I send some out, I really want to do my best to make it a good experience for the other person by getting them what they want (if I have it). Lol might make me a bit naive still, but hey... I'm learning and enjoying it.

Thanks to everyone that has answered any of my questions, and also been working trades with me. Big thanks to yankees_pride for the recommendation thread. Right after that, I had a few trades waiting in my C2C lol.

(01-12-2015, 06:03 PM)StedmanRecon Wrote: Lol thanks, man. I'm really trying to learn as much as I can about actually trading cards. When I was a kid, several of us collected cards. We would do anything for money for cards (lol including finding lost golf balls in the trees around the golf course and pull a Radio Flyer wagon around the golf course selling them back to golfers until the staff would run us out for the day). Our idea of "trading" was sitting under some trees with shoeboxes of cards, trading each other for our favorite players and teams. Money and book value didn't mean a thing at the time lol.

Now, this is a whole new world compared to then, and I'm learning as I go. And I don't think there is a better place to do that than here, and with this group of guys. I know I'm super stoked with incoming cards, so when I send some out, I really want to do my best to make it a good experience for the other person by getting them what they want (if I have it). Lol might make me a bit naive still, but hey... I'm learning and enjoying it.

Thanks to everyone that has answered any of my questions, and also been working trades with me. Big thanks to yankees_pride for the recommendation thread. Right after that, I had a few trades waiting in my C2C lol.
I hear ya about years ago trading out of the shoe box for favorite players & such. I'm glad to hear that you're learning as you go as I am still learning too after being back into the hobby again for the last 5 years. Before that it was about like your story here with trading with friends for favs & BVs not meaning much. Hope to trade with you sometime & thanks for the story. Good luck in everything!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.