`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New store

New store
Hi guys, I have some friends opening a new store in close proximity to Yankee Stadium. They are looking to buy any nice Yankee memorabilia including, but not limited to: graded vintage cards, low end to ultra high end modern cards, bobble heads, trinkets, game used, signed balls, you name it. If you have anything you think you may want to get rid of, let me know and I'll run it by them. If they're interested, I'll put you in touch with each other. You'll love working with them. They are some of the fairest, most decent people in the industry. Thanks, Matt

RE: New store
(12-27-2014, 07:06 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hi guys, I have some friends opening a new store in close proximity to Yankee Stadium. They are looking to buy any nice Yankee memorabilia including, but not limited to: graded vintage cards, low end to ultra high end modern cards, bobble heads, trinkets, game used, signed balls, you name it. If you have anything you think you may want to get rid of, let me know and I'll run it by them. If they're interested, I'll put you in touch with each other. You'll love working with them. They are some of the fairest, most decent people in the industry. Thanks, Matt
I have a joe d auto 8x10 and auto ball.

I have an in person auto of Jaba Chamberlain on hid jersey from opening day of the new stadium.

Pm sent...got a Pedro Martinez 2004 World Series ball, even tho it is near Yankee stadium I'm sure it'd be gone during a sox series
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(12-27-2014, 07:33 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have an in person auto of Jaba Chamberlain on hid jersey from opening day of the new stadium.
Everything has to be certified. I appreciate the reply though.

got a num to 10 joba auto from upper deck piece of history auto

I have a joba World Series auto baseball bought at the World Series game 1 with coa and used World Series ticket if interested
[Image: IMG_0859_zps0278d7bf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0857_zps764c83ca.jpg]
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

(12-28-2014, 10:19 AM)swirlie Wrote: I have a joba World Series auto baseball bought at the World Series game 1 with coa and used World Series ticket if interested
[Image: IMG_0859_zps0278d7bf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0857_zps764c83ca.jpg]
I'll run it by them. Thanks for the responses.

Ok, so no Joba Chamberlain memorabilia.